Null

FoundationEagle

Locker Room Renovations

Maybe it's just me, but I thought they looked really good the way they were.  Guess we'll see how the new ones turn out.

On 12/30/2017 at 9:43 AM, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I like the Chandler Cox statue. Does it spin and throw passes?

Lmao.... You snuck and took the crown for quote of the Year 2017.... 🏆🎖🥇:clap::cheers:

I hope the plans include a new bulletin board because it's obvious from the UCF game that we clearly do not have one already:angry:

• Like 1

I don't know why but I was expecting a little bit more out of this. Looking at some other locker rooms I think we could have done a little bit better.

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I don't know why but I was expecting a little bit more out of this. Looking at some other locker rooms I think we could have done a little bit better.

Considering that the guy in charge didn't have enough lockers installed for the team the last time he did a locker room renovation, I am not sure why you would have anything but low expectations.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Considering that the guy in charge didn't have enough lockers installed for the team the last time he did a locker room renovation, I am not sure why you would have anything but low expectations.

It's like an abusive relationship...I always hold out hope it'll get better 

• Like 1

Wow, those pics show how bad the locker room was. Dirt on the floor? Bare concrete? How will Auburn ever compete with UGA and Ala.? Fire Gus! Fire everyone!

• Haha 2