Locker Room Renovations

FoundationEagle

Maybe it's just me, but I thought they looked really good the way they were.  Guess we'll see how the new ones turn out.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/30/2017 at 9:43 AM, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I like the Chandler Cox statue. Does it spin and throw passes?

Lmao.... You snuck and took the crown for quote of the Year 2017.... ???:clap::cheers:

I hope the plans include a new bulletin board because it's obvious from the UCF game that we clearly do not have one already:angry:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but I was expecting a little bit more out of this. Looking at some other locker rooms I think we could have done a little bit better.

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I don't know why but I was expecting a little bit more out of this. Looking at some other locker rooms I think we could have done a little bit better.

Considering that the guy in charge didn't have enough lockers installed for the team the last time he did a locker room renovation, I am not sure why you would have anything but low expectations.

3 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Considering that the guy in charge didn't have enough lockers installed for the team the last time he did a locker room renovation, I am not sure why you would have anything but low expectations.

It's like an abusive relationship...I always hold out hope it'll get better 

Wow, those pics show how bad the locker room was. Dirt on the floor? Bare concrete? How will Auburn ever compete with UGA and Ala.? Fire Gus! Fire everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, RunInRed said:

79C7504D-259E-4A2F-962D-DC2C14EC8C56.jpeg

I hope one day they do the same thing on the other side of the video board to make it look even.  It will bug me to no end if they don't.

7 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I hope one day they do the same thing on the other side of the video board to make it look even.  It will bug me to no end if they don't.

I hope so too. They could even just put up the shell, leave the interior unfinished and finish the exterior. You could even bring that façade behind the scoreboard, cover up the steel and connect it to the other side.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing those pictures, I really like the way it’s positioned. It’s going to help with trapping more sound from the crowd onto the field. They definitely need to do the same thing on the other side for the student section. It’s gonna look really nice when it’s finished, but obviously a little out of place. Greene can’t get started on this stuff fast enough.

On 1/24/2018 at 6:45 AM, abw0004 said:

What would they do with the building though? This one actually serves a purpose. 

15 minutes ago, logan adams said:

What would they do with the building though? This one actually serves a purpose. 

Well they could always make a gameday condo for me...

They could make an office for the baseball staff, or any other sports staffs.  It just would look better with all four corners done, although it could cause issues with the eagle flights as those staircases would be blocked.

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Well they could always make a gameday condo for me...

They could make an office for the baseball staff, or any other sports staffs.  It just would look better with all four corners done, although it could cause issues with the eagle flights as those staircases would be blocked.

I agree that it would be better to have the same structure look on the other side too. Not sure what to house in it but temporarily in preparation for winning all home games maybe open one of these :)

toiletpaper-shop-18_c2a9antinori.jpg

Suites over field person would be nice revenue stream; Gameday shop could be cool; or hell, let’s think outside the box and do something amazing for students and young alumni.

11 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Suites over field person would be nice revenue stream; Gameday shop could be cool; or hell, let’s think outside the box and do something amazing for students and young alumni.

I definitely like the Gameday shop thinking for part of it. 

Archived