• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

Orange& Blue looks good on him!

I'm not too sure it's meant to be

11 minutes ago, Zeek said:

You could be right. LSU will likely be the winner of this battle.  You never know.

He would be a great pickup but my question is with the class of WR's that are already committed would he be a take, or is he only a take if we strike out on a couple of other players at different positions.

19 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

He would be a great pickup but my question is with the class of WR's that are already committed would he be a take, or is he only a take if we strike out on a couple of other players at different positions.

He is a 5 Star WR. He is a take.

2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

He's a stud that's a take all the way no matter what. Plus as others have opined he would allow AU to move Hill to Safety if desired.

5 hours ago, Zeek said:

He may be our best bet to add anyone at any position at this point.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

I sincerely hope you are wrong. Any three of those we have been heavily after would be great, two ok and one or fewer would be a sad ending to what has been, up to this point, a very good show.

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

I was thinking of Ross when I posted my comment, my bad. Dang "J" first names throwing me off!

21 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I really don't understand that pose in the top left picture that these kids keep doing.

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I really don't understand that pose in the top left picture that these kids keep doing.

Might be like an Alvin Kamara pose? 

10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Might be like an Alvin Kamara pose? 

Eh...They've been doing it way before him.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Eh...They've been doing it way before him.

It’s a Kodak Black pose.

lil Kodak they don’t wanna see you winnin’!!! 

4B38C5AE-8A8E-40B1-B6FE-892C9FA8A70F.jpeg

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

It’s a Kodak Black pose.

So that's what the old commercials had in mind when they talked about a Kodak moment. :-\

4 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

It’s a Kodak Black pose.

He’s actually in the penitentiary lol

Wolk said in live recruiting chat on facebook that Chase is a kid who has been looking to get out of louisiana as he has been committed to kansas and florida during his recruitment and almost TCU as well buuuuuuuuuuuuuut the LA mafia keeps on reeling him back in and trying to guide him to LSU. Auburn really does not have nearly as many forces working in our favor with kids in the state of alabama. These type of situations are pushing kids to bama not Auburn.

40 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Wolk said in live recruiting chat on facebook that Chase is a kid who has been looking to get out of louisiana as he has been committed to kansas and florida during his recruitment and almost TCU as well buuuuuuuuuuuuuut the LA mafia keeps on reeling him back in and trying to guide him to LSU. Auburn really does not have nearly as many forces working in our favor with kids in the state of alabama. These type of situations are pushing kids to bama not Auburn.

I hate to say it but I totally agree with you.

7 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

It’s a Kodak Black pose.

Yeah I forgot that he started it...smh the stuff that these kids are into these days.

8 hours ago, WFE12 said:

smh the stuff that these kids are into these days.

Golf said that too when he saw the first chariot

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Wolk is an idiot. Of course AU doesn't have the same type of "mafia" as LSU does. LSU doesn't have a school like uat to deal with in state as AU does. But I can tell you we do have people in the trenches in the state. A lot of people.

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Wolk is an idiot. Of course AU doesn't have the same type of "mafia" as LSU does. LSU doesn't have a school like uat to deal with in state as AU does. But I can tell you we do have people in the trenches in the state. A lot of people.

I am loving me the jackson olin coach! lol. Keep em coming coach.

Archived