***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GoAU said:

An intentional shoulder to the side of the head can be just as dangerous as a helmet.

I agree but a misplaced form tackle being called because the receiver ducks his head is ridiculous. I understand unnecessary roughness and helmet to helmet but targeting has too many grey areas that take away from the game.

2 minutes ago, saminbama said:

That's half correct.:Sing:

I'm pretty close to ceasing to watch until Malzahn is gone if that makes you feel any better

If you make $200,000 a year, it will take you 35 years to make what we will pay our high school coach in one year....let that sink in as you watch!

1 minute ago, DAG said:

What a QB

Maybe he could transfer

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

I'm pretty close to ceasing to watch until Malzahn is gone if that makes you feel any better

sorry Sam I quoted the wrong post

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

It does. I look forward to it. 

Sometimes players just have to make plays. No player playing in the SEC should need constant motivation from others. Have some pride. I love our guys, but I am not seeing much want to or desire today. They have to bear some of that responsibility too. 

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Hopefully you won't post either....

Just now, DAG said:

How can you talk trash? HAHAH

Yep, you just got beat for a huge play. We need to force this culture out, it’s embarassing to watch

Archived