***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tiger said:

This staff doesn't make 2nd half adjustments don't hold your breath on some crazy changes after halftime

Agree. We'll likely try to keep doing the same thing over and over. 

Just now, Tigercj said:

So we give old Gus an extension and this is the product on the field. I guess jay got one more dagger in the program before he leaves.

My thought exactly 

THis is the moment when simple straight ahead kam Pettway running would be helpful.  Just hand Kerryon the ball and straight dives - no reads - no dancing.  3 yards and cloud of dust for one drive - and pray our OL can provide it.

Just now, Tiger said:

This staff doesn't make 2nd half adjustments don't hold your breath on some crazy changes after halftime

We were just saying this at my house. At least Gene did that much

Just now, IronMan70 said:

James got beat so easily on that last sack it's not even funny. He has no business out there.

getting beat all season long

In real time, Cox’s “late” hit was maybe 1/2 a second late with his back to the play. Clean all day long. The hit to Cox’s back in response after the play was dead which wasn’t called certainly was late. 

Just now, djg0017 said:

the country adjusted really well to it after the 2013 season, but it’s a hard offense to stop in principle alone. high floor, high ceiling style

Nah it was still killing in 2014. We just haven't found an adequate throwing athletic QB. Like you said, a big play could happen at anytime

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

True, no reason to end the season with a good taste in our mouths....

Didn't last year either... Consistency boys, consistency...

Archived