***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, theweegler said:

Second half isn’t gonna be about adjustments, it needs to be about Motivation. 

The second half has never been about adjustments just sustainment.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Our offense has to evolve next year

It's hard to evolve when you don't have a coaching staff that knows how to evolve. I haven't seen our offensive line improve any since the beginning of the year. We have given up 5 sacks this game already Clemson anyone. We wasted more money on subpar coaching than any other university 

6 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

how does herb hand keep a job?

Not with his recruiting I can tell you that

6 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

True, but that's football and that's why people watch it.

Well if you don't come to play to win the game ... then stay home. Don't accept the bowl bid.  

We are being outplayed and outcoached.  Completely outcoached.  That is a great possession for them...they drive with little time and kick the field goal and get the points back....

Better hope our $7 million coach gets the team playing as they should in the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

disappointing end to the half allowing the FG  but we damn sure better make some adjustments at halftime and come out ready in the 3rd quarter.

That would be a first for Gus but we are getting what we paid for a team that is totally unprepared to play. 

3 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

LMAO.  Our defense has been solid on every play where the QB isnt running.  Why is there no one in the middle of the field to stop him?

Yep, that's most of their offense, QB scrambles. Of course when you have a shadow it puts you one man short in coverage. We have been use to getting to the QB with the front 4 but not today. 

Just now, japantiger said:

Is there any phase of the game where we outperformed UCF?

Our cheerleaders are prettier.

Haven’t posted all day so here’s my first one. Thoughts. 1. We are flat, they are hungry. What I was afraid of. 2. I’m beyond amazed how well their D is playing & how bad our O is....amazed. 3. We MUST put a spy on the QB. He just tried with Darrel Williams but he’s not fast enough. Really expected our O would impose our will but God I was wrong. I’m so annoyed 

I was afraid the team would not take UCF seriously.  Still hoping I was wrong but at this point, it doesn't look so.

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

Ball landed in the stands with 3 seconds left. Why is the half over?!?

@WarTiger

Also, on our fumble that they returned, they clearly missed our player getting holed.

Archived