***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

They’ve had some great moments this year, but the last two games have left a lot to be desired. Georgia could be chalked up a little do injuries and fatigue, but there are no excuses for playing like crap against UCF. 

I agree with you. I just won't get upset after the season we had.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys make me laugh. ?

Sunshine pumpers....Your thoughts? I seriously am curious to know how to feel positive that we can win.

Just now, bmartin3228 said:

What a joke , offensive line terrible , still no spy on the QB , can't recognize blitz and get ball to hot route . Embarrassing!!  

I seriously don't think we have a hot route. All of the offense is controlled from the sidelines. We are going to be running this hot garbage all of next year.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

I seriously don't think we have a hot route. All of the offense is controlled from the sidelines. We are going to be running this hot garbage all of next year.

I agree

1 minute ago, bmartin3228 said:

What a joke , offensive line terrible , still no spy on the QB , can't recognize blitz and get ball to hot route . Embarrassing!!  

Sad thing is, I think we have a spy but too slow. 

I'm not sure where our OL went but somebody better find them. No excuse for Seniors to play that bad. I give UCF a lot of credit but that was awful!

Getting trashed on both sides of the lines and that's the story basically. If we don't get those units to show up we will lose this game there's no doubt about it. It's evident UCF is playing inspired ball and we are not. 

Not interested in firing the coach but I don't like knowing he has AU by the balls for the forseeble future but I am hoping for Gus to trend up. But this is looking like one of Gus' signature stinkers so far. 

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Is there any phase of the game where we outperformed UCF?

Completion percentage. Maybe total yards. 

Just now, japantiger said:

no wonder Nebraska is so happy to get this guy to come home...

He was my number one choice but we got stuck with Gus when he finally beat his rivals for the first five in for years. We have to evolve the offense next year or we'll be just as up and down as a fanbase

Just now, doug3020 said:

So, we have a "tell" between our TB and QB regarding their split. I bet Gus has no idea.

That was very interesting to say the least. Gus had no clue.

2 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Looks like the Mercer game. High tempo is the only success this team has had. We'll speed it up, or we'll lose.

The OL must think they're in the Clemson game.

2 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

So, we have a "tell" between our TB and QB regarding their split. I bet Gus has no idea.

Start a thread on this later. This deserves a discussion.

our offensive line playing like a flag tag team is the reason the offense is stinking up the place. I'm not putting that on Gus. but Herb Hand the yes man has got to go 

8 minutes ago, SouthGATiger said:

Well if you don't come to play to win the game ... then stay home. Don't accept the bowl bid.  

And miss out on a new years 6 bowl check? AU proved enough to me in November. Do I think we should probably be playing in Pasadena today? Yep, but it didn't turn out that way.

Archived