***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

he didn't look too slow on that run

I know.  That is why I posted he made me eat my words.

wde

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I guess the rust got shaken off in the locker room at halftime.....

We make things so HARD! I'm not even 40 and i have the heart of an 80 year old man b/c during AU football season. The rollercoaster of AU football. Ugh.

I’m surprised they didn’t show shaquim griffin so much that drive. Is he not the lovable underdog any more?

Just now, dmoney said:

First half Kerryon was running like he was leaving for the NFL(not get hurt)... Now he is just be Kerryon... 

He had a Sammie Coates stiff arm did he not?

Nice drive....got some emotion now....and fans have gotten into it...

1 hour ago, murpjf88 said:

Poor Gus, he looks as clueless as ever on the sidelines.

You really need to find another team to root against.

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

We make things so HARD! I'm not even 40 and i have the heart of an 80 year old man b/c during AU football season. The rollercoaster of AU football. Ugh.

It takes guts to be an Auburn fan.....but the thrills are worth the lows most of the time. I take pride in my toughness....lol!  WDE!!!

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

It takes guts to be an Auburn fan.....but the thrills are worth the lows most of the time. I take pride in my toughness....lol!  WDE!!!

True indeed! WDE!

2 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Everything's grey with officials now. Personally I think the rule takes away from the game but that's just me

I think the rule is absolutely essential to the survival of the sport.  If they didn't do something to stop the proliferation of helmet to helmet hits the game would have died a not so slow death.  I know my son wouldn't still be playing HS football at the rate things were going.  The speed and strength of players these days has forced something to be done to protect players.

But, I do think it needs to be a little more objectified. 

3 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Good to see you Red! WDE & God Bless!

4 minutes ago, dmoney said:

First half Kerryon was running like he was leaving for the NFL(not get hurt)... Now he is just be Kerryon... 

may be on to something

1 minute ago, eulessau said:

You really need to find another team to root against.

don't feed the troll. He only comes here when we are struggling.  We go up by 2 scores, he'll disappear again.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

It sure does if your an older fan. I always wanted A shirt that said.

I survived Barfield....

3 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

This! so much this! I won't miss this feeling during the offseason. We're guaranteed to feel this all over again next year just depends how much.

Archived