***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU takes the lead then decides this game is over. This is making me sick. I hope there was a clause in Gus's contract that he'll be gone if AU loses this game. 

Salute to the UCF QB. Honestly. That is how you put a team on your shoulders. 5'10 and 2 star QB folks

Just now, AURandy56 said:

AU takes the lead then decides this game is over. This is making me sick. I hope there was a clause in Gus's contract that he'll be gone if AU loses this game. 

Hey, it worked against LS....oh, wait, nevermind.

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

It doesn't matter who Auburn gets for offensive coordinator, they'll still be running Gus's offense.

I know that. Why do you think I jumped off the bus two years ago? :)

Just now, shabby said:

has Steele called up a single blitz the whole game. Christ the qb has all day back there

Been saying that. Holland has gotten close but their QB is eluding him. We simply can't get to him with rushing 4.

My god, this sucks. This team doesn’t belong on the same field when auburn plays to their potential. Too bad we’ve only played to our potential for about 3 series. 

We are getting beat because we are getting beat in the Trenches. Which is where we are supposed to have the advantage. All year our D line has put pressure on QB's without blitzing today they are being stuffed.

Archived