***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DAG said:

Yes, let's just forget about the first four that actually worked. Just an idiotic throw.

True. I'm just pissed. 

Watch the play from Stidham's vantage point. I can't figure out what the guy is looking at. Hastings on the slant is obviously covered..... it's like he saw he wasn't open but threw it anyways. What in the world 

Serious question. is gus the worst coach in bowl games all time? 1-4 and the 1 win was in the historic Bham bowl.

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

A bust? Lol Shut up. He’s sucked it up THIS game. You’We wouldn’t have won some of our games this year without him. Just having a BAD game. Our entire team has 

He sucked last game as well to be fair. He has an arm but he’s not making reads in time. 

People are so idiotic at times. The slant worked the 1st three quarters. That was just a stupid pass. It wasn't there. 

Just now, AU64 said:

Well nobody out there looking like they ought to be thinking NFL next year.....

Not even KJ! All that can come back next year need to. It may be a knee jerk reaction but this game surely doesn't help any of our players stock that were thinking about leaving for the draft. 

Good for UCF and good for Scott Frost. If you compared the two coaching staffs you’d see that the UCF units deserves the money Gus is making. Auburn is serious one big laughing stock. Signed at coach to a HUGE contract and then have him come out and lose to a bunch of 2 star players. All credit to those other guys though. That is one well coached, well prepared, and deserving team. We won’t live this one down. 

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

please JS go on to the draft. 

I'm putting this on the coaches.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Why does 4 losses not feel that great despite a good year

Because 4 losses just means more of the same.

Being an Auburn fan is not for the faint of heart. I swear I’ve built more character just following Auburn football than most people will in a lifetime. This season has been brutal.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Serious question. is gus the worst coach in bowl games all time? 1-4 and the 1 win was in the historic Bham bowl.

That was a close game to, wasn’t it?

JS and oline have been the problems today.  Play calls not great either.  This team is so inconsistent.  Don’t understand and csn’t say I know the ins and outs if the program but I wonder about our coaches and their hunger to win every gsme and demand excellence.  AU was embarrassed again in a bowl game and a game they were supposed to win.  Loser mentality.

Just now, DAG said:

People are so idiotic at times. The slant worked the 1st three quarters. That was just a stupid pass. It wasn't there. 

agree

Archived