***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

The stupidity of Gus coached teams never cease to amaze me.  That pooch kick is just another example.  Earn that money Gustav.

wde

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have substantially more talent than them. They were 0 for 2 years ago and 6-7 last year. Close game with them? That is coaching. or lack thereof on our part. That pooch kick was a microcosm of our problems.

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

A coach with a killer instinct

If you mean the UCF coach, yes....if you mean Auburn, technically, that would be suicidal instinct.

Just now, WarEagleFromHoover said:

You’re right if you mean killing his own team 

I'm talking about UCF's coach. 

Just now, japantiger said:

If you mean the UCF coach, yes....if you mean Auburn, technically, that would be suicidal instinct.

No way i'm talking about Gus! lol. 

Why do people always post about AU fans "wishing they would leave or jump from the ledge" when they don't agree with losing because of stupid play calling. I have never liked malzahn since his first couple of years at Auburn, if it wasn't for CAM he would not be where he is today. He has always been predictable and will never change. You beat Alabama twice in nine years and Georgia once in 5 or 6 years and that warrants a huge contract extension. I am sorry some feel like that like it's ok to be mediocre. We will never be more than mediocre with malzahn. 

oh they finally call a O hold penalty on them when it doesn't matter....

Coaches are dreaming of a kicker like DC to prevent giving teams a chance to return it and we ******* pooch it. Ya can't make this stuff up

Stidham looked like a Sophomore in this game. Preparation was terrible. Out coached by someone we could/should have hired. 

1 minute ago, WDE427 said:

Why do people always post about AU fans "wishing they would leave or jump from the ledge" when they don't agree with losing because of stupid play calling. I have never liked malzahn since his first couple of years at Auburn, if it wasn't for CAM he would not be where he is today. He has always been predictable and will never change. You beat Alabama twice in nine years and Georgia once in 5 or 6 years and that warrants a huge contract extension. I am sorry some feel like that like it's ok to be mediocre. We will never be more than mediocre with malzahn. 

I hear you man! and, they will make every excuse Under the Sun blaming the players it's all their fault yada yada yada. 

Archived