***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Would it be a bad time to remind everyone from the threads yesterday that bowl games don't really matter? 

(I kid, I kid..)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

I hear you man! and, they will make every excuse Under the Sun blaming the players it's all their fault yada yada yada. 

Well, it can't be the coaches.  They're very popular and make lots of money.

Auburn football, if by some miracle we pull this out and Win It I will still feel like I went to the prom but with the ugliest girl in the school

1 minute ago, GoAU said:

Would it be a bad time to remind everyone from the threads yesterday that bowl games don't really matter? 

(I kid, I kid..)

You think Carlton Davis cares about this game? 

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Does Arkansas still want Gus after watching this?  Can we pull a Tennessee and rip up Gus “contract”?

I tried to tell people in the thread about paying him to let his behind go if we didn't give him a raise! Arky was the only team that was fighting for Gus besides AU. If he had walked then so be it. I would've told Gus to EARN IT. 2 wins against your rival after not winning at all doesn't deserve a pay raise. There wouldn't have been anything wrong with extending him mid next season if he was consistent.

Clock management.....no time outs...

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I tried to tell people in the thread about paying him to let his behind go if we didn't give him a raise! Arky was the only team that was fighting for Gus besides AU. If he had walked then so be it. I would've told Gus to EARN IT. 2 wins against your rival after not winning at all doesn't deserve a pay raise. There wouldn't have been anything wrong with extending him mid next season if he was consistent.

Or maybe the last year of his contract. This is why we pay coaches after we fire them. 

Archived