***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, these 2 and 3*’s taking our blue chips to the woodshed. Good for them I suppose. Time to step up or get throughly embarrassed. 

Good thing that bowl  games don't matter or I would be upset with this...

1 minute ago, aucom96 said:

Put Stidham's butt on the bench a series.

Won't change the play calling. We have no middle or deep game right now. Just pathetic screens that take too long to develop

Just now, AubieAH3 said:

Oh my gosh. Please stop with the Stidham hate. Get a grip, people.

I have been a fan and supporter of Stidham all year.  It is not hate to say he is playing like crap today.

wde

1 minute ago, AubieAH3 said:

Oh my gosh. Please stop with the Stidham hate. Get a grip, people.

He is playing horribly. He is getting outplayed by the UCF QB. It is unacceptable. 

Just now, Zeek said:

Won't change the play calling. We have no middle or deep game right now. Just pathetic screens that take too long to develop

It is not the play calling.....

Mentally getting beat right now. No other way around it and no other excuse. Guys aren’t fired up for the game and UCF is.

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

I've been calling it a loss since the game was announced.  Figured our players wouldnt be excited about playing UCF in Atlanta and would come out just as they have.

That may have been so after the SECCG but they got up for this game and are just getting beat right now. The offense is anyway.

Hate games like this. We look totally unprepared. We need to turn the DL loose, too. Sometimes we do such a good job of “contain” that we forget to go ahead and tackle the QB.

Just now, murpjf88 said:

Better team doing better things, tbh.

We are seeing the difference between a team that wants to win a game and a team that is just showing up.  These boys need a reality check, and they just got one.

Archived