***Auburn vs. UCF -- PEACH BOWL -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

4 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Gus after the game...

We weren't prepared to play football. We as a coaching have to do a better job to prepare the players for the game. We didn't do that today.

This was a good learning experience for our coaches and players. We're going to learn from this and get better, I can promise you that.

I hate to laugh but that would be classic Gus. Hopefully we don't have to hear it today!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd half getting started.  Auburn better have made some adjustments and come out ready to play and take control of this thing.

27 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

We have to evolve the offense next year or we'll be just as up and down as a fanbase

We already are. This is maddening and has been for several years. Can't even enjoy beating two #1's because stuff like this. I'd be happy if we could at least win this game but we again are embarrassed as a team and fanbase.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

So basically you're saying the coaching staff did a terrible job preparing them to play right?

Nope...he's saying the players have apparently forgotten all they have be taught and have done in practice.....teacher can teach but the student has to put the lessons into action....hoping to see that in the second half.

If our coaches can help Iggy with good return schemes, he could be very special during his career. Kid looks like a natural returner

Archived