Official Postgame thread

TAYLORKEETON

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp. Said this was an important game about two weeks ago and half the fanbase on here was like whatever. How does this loss taste?

QB competition needs to be totally open in the spring. Can’t let Stidham Walk in as certain starter. AU needs someone with a winner mentality and leadership behind center. Not just someone who looks the part. 

Gus is what he is.. a mediocre coach who comes around and does something good every 4 years like the Olympics just in time not to get fired, then goes back into trash mode. 

We overpaid. Plain and simple.

Pathetic.  I can’t wait for Gus’s postgame presser.  I’m sure it will be glorious 

10-4. Beat your rivals but still four losses. Got beat twice in Atlanta. Offensive line and defensive line got pushed around by Central Florida. And Scott Frost is going places, we're stuck with Gus.  Pathetic. 

that last pass...pitiful...K.C.and the Sunshine Band are loading the bus...all aboard

We barely touched their QB the entire game......DL or at least the defensive strategy was really disappointing.     

I'm really just not surprised. Thought this would happen. Was the perfect storm against Auburn

Just now, War T Eagle said:

Gus is what he is.. a mediocre coach who comes around and does something good every 4 years like the Olympics just in time not to get fired, then goes back into trash mode. 

We overpaid. Plain and simple.

AU has absolutely no choice. Gus had to stay to keep AU at least in the discussion in the West. He can win it again, but he needs a running QB with heart to be more successful. 

Congrats to UCF.  They beat us in the field.  When we as fans aren’t excited enough to drive 1.5 hours over to a game what can you expect from the players.  Bet we barely had 10k fans.  

Pathetic disgusting freaking joke of a coaching staff. It's still worth firing all of them. Has Gus signed the new contract yet?  If so he owes us atleast 5 mil a year back. Man it is going to suck not enjoying AU football for the next 5-10 years. I'm officially pulling for 0-12 next year so everyone gets fired and MAYBE we get a real coach for once. 

Archived