Quit Complaining

ToomersStreet

38 minutes ago, Beaker said:

We got beat by a 2* QB who couldn’t see over or around his line without rolling out and a team that was 0-12 two years ago.     We had the most experienced/veteran O  line in college as the season began.  We made UCF look more like Clemson than UCF.   Gus had a month to prep and no halftime adjustments?  

Yeah I am embarrassed today. 

Well he did make some adjustments. We only had 1 sack in the 2nd half, after 5 in the first.

The problem in the 2nd half was 2 things... ( and i have a bone to pick with our DC on our defensing of their QB..)

1. They simply could NOT run the ball, therefore we had 2 or 3 three and outs, after we started strong in the 3rd qtr.

2. JS made 2 critical mistakes(that's not on the coaches). That pick 6 he threw, was totally on him for poor QB processing. He never, never as he dropped back took his eyes off the intended receiver. Never looked off to fool the LB or S. That us 14 down, and an uphill battle to even tie it.

JS on the last drive....He had no business throwing the ball up like that just bc he was going to be sacked. Watch the replay. he was falling away to avoid getting sacked and just flung it. (He reminded me of Sean White).

Archived