Kerryon Johnson to Enter NFL Draft

WDE0007

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so this begs the question...was he playing to not get hurt yesterday?  On many of his runs he sure seemed to play it safe...not quite showcasing the determination he's known for.

We haven't seen the best of Kerryon Johnson, not by a long shot. He is going to develop into a very good NFL running back, and I think he'll be a steal for the team that drafts him.

3 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

And so this begs the question...was he playing to not get hurt yesterday?  On many of his runs he sure seemed to play it safe...not quite showcasing the determination he's known for.

why would you throw that out there? His heart and his drive all those years here, tell me nothing of that thinking. Just throw it out there? lol. 

Anyway, I don't think anyone will say he was...or agree with your thoughts...

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

We haven't seen the best of Kerryon Johnson, not by a long shot. He is going to develop into a very good NFL running back, and I think he'll be a steal for the team that drafts him.

I hope so Barnacle but his durability is questionable. No doubt he has the heart.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

So are we assuming that Pettway is going pro? Because if he came back that would be amazing.

KP is not going to be back.

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

So are we assuming that Pettway is going pro? Because if he came back that would be amazing.

That's done with man.

Good luck to you KJ. I think your decision was the best one for you.

With his injuries...I think as a RB, now is the best time. He is not going to improve his draft status any better coming back, and I am afraid Gus will only drive him into the ground again...lol.

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

why would you throw that out there? His heart and his drive all those years here, tell me nothing of that thinking. Just throw it out there? lol. 

ok, fair enough....probably "too soon" anyway.

This thread is going to get pretty sappy...it'll need a little spice...you'll see.

7 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Including my fantasy team!

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Pettway?  He is gone.

8 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

He actually tried leaping a couple of times and I was thinking he could get hurt doing that. I didn’t think he looked 100% tho. I did think he was trying!

Archived