Kerryon Johnson to Enter NFL Draft

WDE0007

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tiger said:

Can we rename this thread to Cole vs Jeff (Game Thread)?

I'm done man. You don't have to deal with what I do though. You on the outside looking in

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm done man. You don't have to deal with what I do though. You on the outside looking in

Just chill man it's not that serious. It's only a thing if you make it a thing, like taking that dumbass comment from 24 just trying to rile you up. And I'm not picking sides, I have no issues with you just as I have none with Jeff but as this outsider it is hilarious seeing 2 guys on the internet talking about how one can beat another in basketball 

"Meet me in Temecula" vibes for sure

Dammit did I just throw myself into this thing? I'M OUT!!!!

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Just chill man it's not that serious. It's only a thing if you make it a thing, like taking that dumbass comment from 24 just trying to rile you up. And I'm not picking sides, I have no issues with you just as I have none with Jeff but as this outsider it is hilarious seeing 2 guys on the internet talking about how one can beat another in basketball 

"Meet me in Temecula" vibes for sure

Dammit did I just throw myself into this thing? I'M OUT!!!!

This dude came in with his cape for 24 though and then the next post started talking about basketball.....But I'm done I'm not replying back I promise ✋

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This dude came in with his cape for 24 though and then the next post started talking about basketball.....But I'm done I'm not replying back I promise ✋

Bye Felicia

10 hours ago, milehighfan said:

I wonder if things would have been different if KJ had not suffered so many injuries.

I think his injury history was a big factor in his decision to go Pro. Just my opinion of course. 

24 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I think his injury history was a big factor in his decision to go Pro. Just my opinion of course. 

Could be .....but might have helped his case if he could have exhibited more durability......but he will get a good offer so no problem for him

• 3 weeks later...

Alex ScarboroughESPN Staff Writer 

Former Alabama DE Da'Shawn Hand went head-to-head with Derrius Guice, Nick Chubb and Sony Michel this season. But he said the toughest RB he faced was Kerryon Johnson. "That dude Kerryon Johnson. Slippery. Magician. I respect him. He can run that ball." ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. has Johnson as the 10th best RB available

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-40015844-4

Archived