Men vs. Tennessee

WarTiger

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

You're probably better off.  That woman's voice made me want to break something.....

That wasn’t Beth Mowins was it?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Lamonte fouls out. Heck of a game he played @cole256

He's going to be upset. I can already hear him. But he played horrible last year against us. He needs to play hard on defense EVERY play not just intense moments

If I didn't know any better, I would think I just saw an AU coach make multiple adjustments over the course of a game and have those adjustments executed perfectly by his team.  WDE!

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

That wasn’t Beth Mowins was it?

I'm not sure who it was.....but her voice was worse than a stadium full of cow-belled MSU fans. 

I really like this teams fight and chemistry without Purifoy and Wiley. Bruce is doing work and has our guys playing at a high level without them on the court. I’m giddy as hayul about this team. Can’t imagine how good we would be with both of them on the court. Then again, you don’t mess with team chemistry.  @bigbird

8F0F07D6-76A7-45F9-9D30-87A0961F61DB.gif

8 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

I just saw an AU coach make multiple adjustments over the course of a game and have those adjustments executed perfectly by his team.  WDE!

i see what you did there !!!!!

Big shout to Chuma. That stretch of threes really put us in a great position to close the game out.  So many others played out of their minds and it showed.  Jared of course was like Mighty Mouse. Spencer was all around the glass.  He has been a nice surprise of late.  THE REBOUNDING and FTs! Bryce has matured so much this year in his decision making.  Last year, he would have chunked up a quick 3 with 2 mins to go instead of bringing the ball out.  Mustafa was consistent, and Davion had some good moments. Same with Mclemore and Dunbar. (Did I leave anyone out?)

Man that was great! 

Great win for Auburn, but I thought I had seen it all as far as bad referees.  This group had to be the worst I have seen this year.  There must have been a dozen touch fouls toward the end of the game that was the only thing keeping Tenn in the game.  Only called them on that end of the floor too.  I am amazed we were able to win with that crap going on.

27 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

You're probably better off.  That woman's voice made me want to break something.....

I was silently wondering if she was Beth Mowins' sister.

20 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

86% at the line can help win a lot of ballgames

We're rebounding well and hitting free throws...are you sure this is Auburn basketball we're watching?

38 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He's going to be upset. I can already hear him. But he played horrible last year against us. He needs to play hard on defense EVERY play not just intense moments

I just realized I sound like old man jibber jabber just then. He played great. Was great at the line. I'm super proud of that dude

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I just realized I sound like old man jibber jabber just then. He played great. Was great at the line. I'm super proud of that dude

He played very well.

17 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I was silently wondering if she was Beth Mowins' sister.

She sounded like John Gruden's sister...

Anyone listening to rod- there were some words exchanged between valentine and Sonny at some point (i believe in jest). Those zebras wanted to be the stars tonight

1 hour ago, SCTiger2011 said:

If I didn't know any better, I would think I just saw an AU coach make multiple adjustments over the course of a game and have those adjustments executed perfectly by his team.  WDE!

giphy (14).gif

Random minor pet peeve but I hate games where the announcers obviously are not in the actual arena watching the game courtside. And are instead watching on a monitor in some studio. I think that was the case for this game. It effects the quality of the broadcast imo.  NOW! On to more important and pressing matters lol. I just want to give a HUGE shout out to DeSean Murray. Easily my favorite player on this team. Now he did not have his most impactful or best game of the season because of foul trouble but to go from the blue hose of Presbyterian where the competition and athletes and length of the opposing players is very weak to the beast of the sec and not have a learning curve?! HELL YAH!!!! I love it!!! War Damn Desean Murray! He has the biggest heart of anyone on our team imo. That kid is barely 6 ft 3 and plays like the biggest dude on our team! Leading the team in rebounds Averaging 7 boards a game at that size?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! OUTSTANDING!!!! He is a warrior on the court flat out and a unsung hero. 

ross-clapping-o.gif

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

The announcers were at the game.  I’ve never seen a game where they weren’t. 

they were? I do not remember them ever being shown on camera courtside and usually that is a tell tale sign. They def were not at the vandy game in nashville last year. Espn has been doing that for some non marquee games recently because of the effects of cost cutting.

Archived