Men vs. Tennessee

WarTiger

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown inside and he's fouled.   1st no good.  2nd good.   38-35 Tigers under a minute to play in the half.  w hat a great pass down the floor to Heron and he Jams it home.  40-35 TIGERS

5 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

This female commentator is absolutely terrible. Refs suck too. 

Just when I thought they were getting better, a totally pointless foul on Brown as he barely bumped into the UT player in the back court. 

ft by tennessee no good, but Heron pushed about 10 feet out of bounds and will go to the line for 2.   1st good.  2nd good   42-36

Woo, got the last 2 waved off. 6 point lead at half? Very, very much take that. UT cooled off and AU worked the offensive boards (12) to get back in it. Fouls could be an issue but they are playing well right now. 

37 minutes ago, jared52 said:

AU has 14 rebounds, 6 are offensive. UT has 14 and only 2 are offensive. 

That hasn’t really been the problem so far. AU has to hit shots. 

Ha, if we hit shots we won’t have to rebound, so yes I totally agree. :)

Wow. UT goes over the back of Heron, no call. Knows the ball out of bounds and the refs can’t figure out who knocked it out so they give it to UT (of course) when the replay CLEARLY shows the foul and the UT player knocking it out. Results in a UT dunk. 

These refs are garbage tonight and AU is going to have to overcome this as well. Why they didn’t go to the replay when they didn’t know, I’ll never know. 

Archived