Men vs. Tennessee

WarTiger

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown on the baseline.  61-60   rebound by Spencer , Harper down the floor and lays it up and in and Auburn leads 62-61.   Harper down on the baseline after the shot.

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

I’m watching on sling and it’s a few minutes behind 

I’m watching on the WatchESPN app. It’s usually a little bit ahead of Sling. Still well behind cable and satellite. 

Add John Clougherty and Don Rutledge to Mr Valentine's  you would have the most hated crew in Auburn basketball history...I enjoyed wearing those boys out back at AU!  Cliffdwellers baby!

Accumulating a lot of fouls....wonder when the guys will start dropping.   Heads up play by Harper when he went down...called time out to keep UT from getting an easy goal.

Just now, mustache eagle said:

Btw is it me or does the female announcer talk like she’s drunk.

im glad the didn’t drone on about CBP coaching here - more than the first few minutes

I wish we had Fish. Not becuase he’s an AU guy, but he really brings something to the broadcast. 

Just now, jared52 said:

I wish we had Fish. Not becuase he’s an AU guy, but he really brings something to the broadcast. 

Fish is a great announcer and does not ever play up that he went to auburn

keep it up heron!

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Btw is it me or does the female announcer talk like she’s drunk.

im glad the didn’t drone on about CBP coaching here - more than the first few minutes

Nah...she's just from OHIO...

Archived