2018 5* OT Nicholas Petit-Frere

ellitor

37 minutes ago, JoeinPF said:

For those of us with a real life, thumbing through page after page of inane gifs only to find no real news gets old in a hurry.  You heavy gifers are acting as classless as your trailer park cousins from across the state.  

28 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If not posting a gif makes you classy then I want nothing to do with it! The of being classless is the road I have chose. O well! I had no class even to begin with lol

Image result for cousins gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, JoeinPF said:

For those of us with a real life, thumbing through page after page of inane gifs only to find no real news gets old in a hurry.  You heavy gifers are acting as classless as your trailer park cousins from across the state.  

Excuse me..

giphy_(16).gif

1 hour ago, JoeinPF said:

Maybe less time on an internet message board about college football recruiting is a start?

I hate being a Richard but thread is being locked til there is NPF news since some refuse to get on track.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

I hate being a Richard but thread is being locked til there is NPF news since some refuse to get on track.

HollowPiercingAmericanredsquirrel-max-1m

:poke:

NPF will not OV AU.

The 5-star offensive tackle from Berkeley Prep (Tampa, Fla.) has decided to officially visit Alabama, Florida and Ohio State in the coming weeks, according to Bill Kurelic of 247Sports. Petit-Frere already has visited Michigan and Notre Dame.

Thread will be unlocked & moved to the Rivals section. Y'all can commence Giffing in the thread now.

Come on young man. What the heck? You do not even want to get a free trip to the loveliest village?! Mistake on your part! And to think I thought I was the body language doctor and thought him and joey G were vibing and were super close friends during the UA game lol. WOOOOPS! swing and a miss.

12 minutes ago, fredst said:

7AA4AE69-0F50-486D-91E4-367176285BE0.gif

Rather just have a gif battle then talk about this dude anyways!!! BYE IS RIGHT!!! your loss dude!

Archived