Sign in to follow this  
TigerOne

Now keep building

One of Auburns best efforts in a long time and still didn't play as well as they could (per Bruce).

Angry determined Hog team probably will show up in Auburn, so build on this victory and put this game behind us.

Auburn showing a lot of maturity and resilience early.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

One of Auburns best efforts in a long time and still didn't play as well as they could (per Bruce).

Angry determined Hog team probably will show up in Auburn, so build on this victory and put this game behind us.

Auburn showing a lot of maturity and resilience early.  

Arkansas isn't exceptionally big, but they do have three big guys (Gafford, Thomas, and Thompson) who will be matchup problems. And their guards are really good shooters. Macon and Barford will be tough assignments for our guards. I expect a lot of points in this game. We should be able to rebound with them, and if that's the case, I like our chances.

I'd be curious to know what Arkansas's travel plans are. A trip to Starkville, a return trip to Fayetteville, and then a trip to Auburn is a lot of travel in 5 days. I don't think it would make a big difference, but it could factor in late in the game.

Edited by boomstick

All we heard about in the UConn game was how much travelling they were doing and how it affected them.  Can't help but think it's at least an advantage.

• Like 1