Demographic Curiosity

Apraser99

I am curious to know and I am sure others are as well, what the demographic makeup of this board is. If you would just humor me and post your age, gender, location, year graduated, and any other info you would like to share, I would like to see the results. I will start.

Male

Alabama

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

46 — (Today) happy bday to me

male

birmingham area

university of montevallo 1994 (baseball scholarship)

(just your average sidewalk fan that has bled orange and blue since I was a tiny tot)

25 minutes ago, Apraser99 said:

Eagle 1 do you know any Bonds from Opelika? My mother is from there.

Knew a James Bond. Was a few years older than me. Went to high school with him. Think James was a senior my freshman year. Went to high schook with the Skutack brothers as well. Danny was a good linebacker under Dye.

Just now, corchjay said:

male

birmingham area

university of montevallo 1994

(just your average sidewalk fan that he bled orange and blue since I was a tiny tot)

Happy Birthday!

16 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Knew a James Bond. Was a few years older than me. Went to high school with him. Think James was a senior my freshman year. Went to high schook with the Skutack brothers as well. Danny was a good linebacker under Dye.

I had an uncle named james bond. He is deceased. My mother is from opelika. Her brother is bobby bond. Yes zdanny was a good lb.

18 minutes ago, corchjay said:

male

birmingham area

university of montevallo 1994 (baseball scholarship)

(just your average sidewalk fan that he bled orange and blue since I was a tiny tot)

You didn't know Michael Magrino did you?

55 minutes ago, Apraser99 said:

AU64 you will appreciate this....my father in law enrolled in API and graduated in the first class of Auburn University. 

Great....I started at API in '59...had so much fun I stayed an extra year..?

1 hour ago, Apraser99 said:

I am curious to know and I am sure others are as well, what the demographic makeup of this board is. If you would just humor me and post your age, gender, location, year graduated, and any other info you would like to share, I would like to see the results. I will start.

Male

Alabama

Got dang! You want my social too? Nosy...

Male

Hueytown, AL

Didn't attend Auburn. Originally from Maryland came here in '76

21 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Got dang! You want my social too? Nosy...

Not nosy just curious...no need to divulge if you are uncomfortable. It is already interesting that most responders are over 40....you younger folks are a different breed. I have kids like you guys. 

Archived