Demographic Curiosity

Apraser99

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Apraser99 said:

Not nosy just curious...no need to divulge if you are uncomfortable. It is already interesting that most responders are over 40....you younger folks are a different breed. I have kids like you guys. 

I was just kidding man.

male

Alabama

1978 & 1981

Male

Alabama

Class of '69, Agriculture

Got a little bit of a late start in college, did four years in the U.S. Air Force between high school and college. Also managed an AU research station for seven years after graduation

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Male

Alabama

Class of '69, Agriculture

Got a little bit of a late start in college, did four years in the U.S. Air Force between high school and college. Also managed an AU research station for seven years after graduation

so how did you take notes?  with a chisel?  Always wonder how yall wrote on those stone tablets

Male

Alpharetta/Johns Creek, Georgia with my practice in Buckhead

2013 Entrepreneurship Major with Finance/Marketing Minors

I like to take long walks on the beach, horseback riding, walking in slow motion with the wind running through my hair-Oh wait, sorry I thought we were building our online dating profiles...  :D

10 hours ago, corchjay said:

46 — (Today) happy bday to me

male

birmingham area

university of montevallo 1994 (baseball scholarship)

(just your average sidewalk fan that has bled orange and blue since I was a tiny tot)

Ahh. You knew Brad Swanner and Scott Hays? 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Ahh. You knew Brad Swanner and Scott Hays? 

yes but can't remember if they were a hair younger or a hair older.  I played with Todd Davis, Shane Baum, Mark Haynes, Big Red and all those guys.  

I was just a few years behind Rusty Greer.  

11 minutes ago, corchjay said:

so how did you take notes?  with a chisel?  Always wonder how yall wrote on those stone tablets

Don't knock it. The microscope assigned to me in genetics lab was the same one that Linnaeus used to develop Binomial Nomenclature in the 1770's!

Male

NC

Attended/graduated 2005-2009

And since you asked for anything extra I'm of the opinion that He-Man is the most underrated cartoon of all time

Just now, Tiger said:

Male

NC

Attended/graduated 2005-2009

And since you asked for anything extra I'm of the opinion that He-Man is the most underrated cartoon of all time

He-Man was the best!

15 minutes ago, corchjay said:

yes but can't remember if they were a hair younger or a hair older.  I played with Todd Davis, Shane Baum, Mark Haynes, Big Red and all those guys.  

I was just a few years behind Rusty Greer.  

Both a year older I think. Brad was two years older than me we played hs ball together. He died in an industrial accident about 12 years ago. Scott and I are good friends now. 

Great idea.  I thinks this helps in some way look at other posters as real people instead of just someone with a different opinion than yourself.

Male

Hoschton, GA

Was not fortunate enough to attend Auburn.  Grandfather API after the war late 40's.  Brother 2004

Archived