Sign in to follow this  
tigerman1186

Are we going to sign anyone this year?

20 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

As I understand it, we are not necessarily out of the race for EJ Montgomery. He opened up his recruitment when the CP stuff happened but I would assume that a successful season and a clear up of all this would put him back on track.

I’d be shocked if Montgomery decides to come to Auburn. Since anything is possible, I won’t say it isn’t going to happen. His decommitment is a lot deeper in the Auburn athletic department than just the men’s basketball team and the Chuck Person saga. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boomstick said:

I’d be shocked if Montgomery decides to come to Auburn. Since anything is possible, I won’t say it isn’t going to happen. His decommitment is a lot deeper in the Auburn athletic department than just the men’s basketball team and the Chuck Person saga. 

How do you know what his decommitment pertains to? I ask this respectfully.

5 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

How do you know what his decommitment pertains to? I ask this respectfully.

A friend of mine had a relative on the women’s basketball team. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

As I understand it, we are not necessarily out of the race for EJ Montgomery. He opened up his recruitment when the CP stuff happened but I would assume that a successful season and a clear up of all this would put him back on track.

Per all AU sources I've seen AU is out for EJ FWIW.

Edited by ellitor

12 minutes ago, boomstick said:

A friend of mine had a relative on the women’s basketball team. 

Oh yeah. That situation....AU is definitely out for EJ then.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

What does this mean?

EJ's sister was on the team and there were major issues. I can't say more than that because I don't know what if anything is public on it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

EJ's sister was on the team and there were major issues. I can't say more than that because I don't know what if anything is public on it.

Fair enough, thanks.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

nothing public at all, i searched this morning to see if there was anything that could be shared to help out, nadda.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

What does this mean?

There were issues on the women’s basketball team that significantly impacted EJ’s recruitment and commitment. Like @ellitor said, I don’t know that any of it is public and would be considered rumor. 

3 hours ago, boomstick said:

There were issues on the women’s basketball team that significantly impacted EJ’s recruitment and commitment. Like @ellitor said, I don’t know that any of it is public and would be considered rumor. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

We need everyone including Wiley to come back next year if we are to keep competing for tournaments. Watching Bama’s freshmen and one sophomore turn their dull offense into a decent one is scary. And they didn’t even have Sexton.