Sign in to follow this  
tigerman1186

Are we going to sign anyone this year?

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

As I understand it, we are not necessarily out of the race for EJ Montgomery. He opened up his recruitment when the CP stuff happened but I would assume that a successful season and a clear up of all this would put him back on track.

I’d be shocked if Montgomery decides to come to Auburn. Since anything is possible, I won’t say it isn’t going to happen. His decommitment is a lot deeper in the Auburn athletic department than just the men’s basketball team and the Chuck Person saga. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




2 hours ago, boomstick said:

I’d be shocked if Montgomery decides to come to Auburn. Since anything is possible, I won’t say it isn’t going to happen. His decommitment is a lot deeper in the Auburn athletic department than just the men’s basketball team and the Chuck Person saga. 

How do you know what his decommitment pertains to? I ask this respectfully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

How do you know what his decommitment pertains to? I ask this respectfully.

A friend of mine had a relative on the women’s basketball team. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

As I understand it, we are not necessarily out of the race for EJ Montgomery. He opened up his recruitment when the CP stuff happened but I would assume that a successful season and a clear up of all this would put him back on track.

Per all AU sources I've seen AU is out for EJ FWIW.

Edited by ellitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, boomstick said:

A friend of mine had a relative on the women’s basketball team. 

Oh yeah. That situation....AU is definitely out for EJ then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

What does this mean?

EJ's sister was on the team and there were major issues. I can't say more than that because I don't know what if anything is public on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

EJ's sister was on the team and there were major issues. I can't say more than that because I don't know what if anything is public on it.

Fair enough, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

EJ's sister was on the team and there were major issues. I can't say more than that because I don't know what if anything is public on it.

nothing public at all, i searched this morning to see if there was anything that could be shared to help out, nadda.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

What does this mean?

There were issues on the women’s basketball team that significantly impacted EJ’s recruitment and commitment. Like @ellitor said, I don’t know that any of it is public and would be considered rumor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, boomstick said:

There were issues on the women’s basketball team that significantly impacted EJ’s recruitment and commitment. Like @ellitor said, I don’t know that any of it is public and would be considered rumor. 

Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need everyone including Wiley to come back next year if we are to keep competing for tournaments. Watching Bama’s freshmen and one sophomore turn their dull offense into a decent one is scary. And they didn’t even have Sexton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this