Men vs. Arkansas

WarTiger

2 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I knew you would like it when I broke out the ALL CAPS and the multiple exclamation points!!!!

This team has got me more excited than Ric Flair in a hot tub with 12 supermodels and cheap beer fountain!!!!  WWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sir are the analogy GOAT!!!!!! I love it mr preacherman!!! 

nQynuz4.gif

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Everybody jump on the Auburn train! We not stopping! CHOO CHOO!

tenor.gif?itemid=7862623

LETS GO MR CLAY!!!!!! LETS FREAKING GO!!! I do not want this to ever end!

14 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Because I am a typical Auburn fan, the last minute of a basketball game makes my brain hurt. Keep expecting something bad to happen

i do the same

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Have you ever heard of Ritalin

is that your favorite brand of golf clubs?

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Perfect I feel better now.......................................................J/K J/K J/K WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ric-Flair-Meme-14.jpg

me and you golf! me and you! lol that expression from the boss sums up your reaction to my posts perfectly! haha

10 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

i do the same

That makes three of us! haha We just have seen this movie so many times. So glad there was a different ending this time! lol.

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

RPI #12!

you in the arena at raleigh tonight? I say this with out knowing at all how far salem,nc is to raleigh! lol

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

you in the arena at raleigh tonight? I say this with out knowing at all how far salem,nc is to raleigh! lol

What's happening in Raleigh? It's 15 degrees here ?

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

What's happening in Raleigh? It's 15 degrees here ?

duke at nc state. good game so far!

6 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Is this not fun!! Is Bruce Pearl not the Bomb!!! The whole team as well! 

Bruce Pearl and the Tiger basketball team are really pretty amazing....especially considering the big betrayal that could have been such a distraction. BP has refused to let anything get in the way of success and how can you not love that? 

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

First Auburn basketball game ever! Fantastic atmosphere, incredible arena, amazing game. 

IMG_20180106_183256.jpg

great seats!!!! Glad you got to enjoy a amazing atmosphere and a HUGE program changing win! War Eagle barnacle!

2 hours ago, caleb1633 said:

They also said the Peach Bowl sold out. As they said it over the intercom, I gazed at the completely empty row behind me and shrugged my shoulders at the only other person on my row with me.

Bramblett described it as "standing room only".  I didn't know they sold standing room tickets?  :dunno:

But he and Sonny both mentioned the positive effect of the crowd.  I have only been to one game in the new arena and that was two seasons ago (?).  Anyway, I think it's wonderful!   The only complaint I had were the number of really good seats that were empty and unavailable.  (This was not a big game.) 

I remember attending games in the old Colesium, which was awful in terms of atmosphere. The new BB arena is a jewel.  It's like watching a really good concert in a small, intimate venue.  

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol no!! heck no.  how the heck can I expect to raise a child when I am just a big kid myself?! I would never do that to a poor kid! haha. 

You sound pretty mature to me.  ;)

Just now, homersapien said:

You sound pretty mature to me.  ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=5682917

Uh, UT is currently beating Kentucky in Knoxville by double digits with 1 to go. We could be one of the best, if not the best, in this conference this year. Let that sink in. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Uh, UT is currently beating Kentucky in Knoxville by double digits with 1 to go. We could be one of the best in this conference this year. Let that sink in. 

and arky beat UT last weekend. Sec may not be the best at the top in college bball but it def is the deepest conference this year.

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Uh, UT is currently beating Kentucky in Knoxville by double digits with 1 to go. We could be one of the best, if not the best, in this conference this year. Let that sink in. 

Especially considering we didn't shoot particularly well in that game at UT - especially in the 1st half or so. (Someone correct me if my stat memory is off.)

I guess what I'm saying is, I don't remember thinking we were only winning that game because of unreliably hot shooting.

Archived