Bruce Status

tomcat

***Removed part of the post due to the AUFamily's No Rumors policy*** My 2 cents is Auburn basketball is the highlight of the Auburn athletic department. Unless he is demonstrably complicit, his job should be secure.

really, this is the best you got?

Bruce is the Head Basketball Coach of the Auburn Tigers.

Auburn beat Arkansas today

Auburn is 14-1

Until we are told he’s for sure in the clear and returning next year and until the NCAA/FBI investigation is completed, I’ll be worried about Bruce’s job security. 

1 hour ago, TigerOne said:

really, this is the best you got?

Bruce is the Head Basketball Coach of the Auburn Tigers.

Auburn beat Arkansas today

Auburn is 14-1

dang straight brother!!! 

Welfare of the program? Sacrificial lamb? When you rolling like we rolling, I’d say the welfare of the program is directly related to the exceptional performance of our HC and there won’t be a sacrificial lamb because it’s not needed. The person responsible for this fiasco will get what’s coming and that’ll be the end of it. 

59 minutes ago, jared52 said:

I’m just gonna enjoy what’s happening this year. 

It does seem some of the best years comes with a cloud hanging over our head. 2010 comes to mind. If Bruce keeps this up leath and the BOT/new AD would look like FOOLS to get rid of him. Right now bruce has all the leverage.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

It does seem some of the best years comes with a cloud hanging over our head. 2010 comes to mind. If Bruce keeps this up leath and the BOT/new AD would look like FOOLS to get rid of him. Right now bruce has all the leverage.

No doubt. The players got Bruce's back as do the fans. The program is on the up thanks to him. Getting rid of CBP would be asinine. 

The fans need to calm down and enjoy the ride! WDE

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

No doubt. The players got Bruce's back as do the fans. The program is on the up thanks to him. Getting rid of CBP would be asinine. 

The fans need to calm down and enjoy the ride! WDE

It is AU! you can see why we are apprehensive! lol. There is adversity around every corner it seems. But you are correct on all levels sir. WDE and dilly dilly.

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

...why

qacR5wB.gif

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

I’m just gonna enjoy what’s happening this year. 

giphy.gif

Some people just refuse to enjoy success.

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@GwillMac6 you have my full support for this to the OP...

latest?cb=20170617204119

anigif_enhanced-30340-1430513597-2.gif

WE END HIM .............. TOGETHER!!!!! RKO! RKO! RKO! OUT OF NOWHERE! lol

RKO is awesome. I do think Double A Arn Anderson's spinebuster posted above is arguably the most underrated move in wrestling history.

10 hours ago, tomcat said:

***Removed part of the post due to the AUFamily's No Rumors policy*** My 2 cents is Auburn basketball is the highlight of the Auburn athletic department. Unless he is demonstrably complicit, his job should be secure.

I’m not sure why your even your pre-edited post received this much backlash. 

Agree

10 hours ago, boomstick said:

Until we are told he’s for sure in the clear and returning next year and until the NCAA/FBI investigation is completed, I’ll be worried about Bruce’s job security. 

This 

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

anigif_enhanced-30340-1430513597-2.gif

WE END HIM .............. TOGETHER!!!!! RKO! RKO! RKO! OUT OF NOWHERE! lol

IMG_2451.GIF

this is the most fun i have had watching auburn basketball since the chris porter days when we beat bama by i think 62 points inone of the games? man those boys were awesome and i have mr porters autograph. war eagle baby!

Archived