Panthers vs Saints playoff game

Randman5000

Funchess could have caught that 3rd down ball. He must be spent because it didn’t appear he tried.  Panthers made a nice game out of it. 

Game over. 

After Carolina said they needed more weapons for Cam, they still fail short because they didn't have weapons for Cam. The big WR they traded away could have helped them in the red zone there. Lots of work to do in the offseason on the Oline and weapons. Again. 

Best of luck next year Cam. 

Get Cam some freaking help Got DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Injury prone wr's....booty cheeks o-line!!!!!! He can only do so much! Funchess still could have caught the ball for a td.

13 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Offensive line was Swiss cheese

Always has been. He's had turnstiles for an o-line his whole career.

53 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No protection. A dearth of WR talent. It's a shock this team made it as far as they did. 

It's because of Cam that they have any chance at all. I am so mad that the Panthers are pissing away Cam's career because they make stupid personnel decisions. Why in the heck can they not get a reliable O-Line to protect their marquee player? 

37 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Always has been. He's had turnstiles for an o-line his whole career.

This is no joke.  I would love to see what Cam’s full potential is when he has a competent O-line.  I’m beginning to think that the Panthers are just not the team to give Cam another legitimate chance at a SB title.

3 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

This is no joke.  I would love to see what Cam’s full potential is when he has a competent O-line.  I’m beginning to think that the Panthers are just not the team to give Cam another legitimate chance at a SB title.

They need a new oc as well.

Archived