Spuat or Thuga

NorthGATiger

Tough decision for most Auburn fans on who to hope loses in tonight's game.  For me it is real easy.  I want UGA to get blown off the field.  They have not won anything in 37 years but they look down on Auburn like they are a far superior program.  I hope they get their little feelings hurt tonight in a big way.  A win by them will make it miserable living around these barking necks and just make it harder on Auburn as well.  Bama is Bama.  We deal with it like the rest of college football every day.  The last thing we need is UGA getting a trophy.  Hoping for some bulldog butthurt tonight.  Who is with me?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Tough decision for most Auburn fans on who to hope loses in tonight's game.  For me it is real easy.  I want UGA to get blown off the field.  They have not won anything in 37 years but they look down on Auburn like they are a far superior program.  I hope they get their little feelings hurt tonight in a big way.  A win by them will make it miserable living around these barking necks and just make it harder on Auburn as well.  Bama is Bama.  We deal with it like the rest of college football every day.  The last thing we need is UGA getting a trophy.  Hoping for some bulldog butthurt tonight.  Who is with me?

You and I are on the same page. I've lived in Atlanta all my life, aside from my years at AU, and don't want to deal with UGA fans should they win.

7 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

Don't care for either, but to paraphrase Churchill "never, never, never let SPUAT win anything"

Bama by their count already has 157 football national titles.  One more does nothing in my view.  Don't let UGA on the title bus.  Make them sit back and hate Auburn even more.  Maybe they will come up with some more Scam Newton material.

9 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Just now, BigSammyK said:

You and I are on the same page. I've lived in Atlanta all my life, aside from my years at AU, and don't want to deal with UGA fans should they win.

I stand with you guys.

bama fans reached peak obnoxious a few years ago.

As pompous and obnoxious as uga fans already are, I can't imagine what they'll turn into if they win. But it will be very, very uncomfortable for the rest of us. 

I won't be watching tonight, though. To answer the eternal Larry David question, there is no such thing as good cancer. 

Bama winning is best for AU.  Bama winning another is nothing. We have been fighting against that for years and are recruiting well against it. UGA winning gives them everything they need to continue to build another juggernaut.  It gives them more credibility for recruiting which they don't need help with.

I live just outside Athens, GA in Oconee County.  I live, work, & play with many UGA fans.  I'm going with NorthGATiger.  There is no way I could continue to live here if UGA wins the championship.  Also, I couldn't use the "Meet Pam" meme anymore if they win.

Britt's iPhone 6 Pictures 06.26.17 2651.PNG

Agree with the OP.  I hate UGA.  A healthy Alabama team should have no issues putting them in their place like a healthy Auburn team did.

17 minutes ago, Britt in GA said:

I live just outside Athens, GA in Oconee County.  I live, work, & play with many UGA fans.  I'm going with NorthGATiger.  There is no way I could continue to live here if UGA wins the championship.  Also, I couldn't use the "Meet Pam" meme anymore if they win.

Britt's iPhone 6 Pictures 06.26.17 2651.PNG

Thats friggin awesome.  I live close by in Hoschton and grew up in Loganville.  They are unbearable as it is.  Stop the run and make Fromm beat you.  I hope it isn't close.

I.......must........agree..... As much as it pains me.

1 "benefit" of bammer winning... Again....sigh.... Is that I do believe the cfb nation is getting SEC fatigue and as they have become the poster child of said fatigue, with each bammer appearance they become more & more "the bad guys".

I know bammers think everybody is impressed and in awe but my sense (in speaking with non-state of Al football fans) is quite the opposite.  People realize they don't recruit/play on the level and yet another bammer game is ho-hum at best.

I'll be real curious to see the ratings outside of the two states.

6 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I.......must........agree..... As much as it pains me.

1 "benefit" of bammer winning... Again....sigh.... Is that I do believe the cfb nation is getting SEC fatigue and as they have become the poster child of said fatigue, with each bammer appearance they become more & more "the bad guys".

I know bammers think everybody is impressed and in awe but my sense (in speaking with non-state of Al football fans) is quite the opposite.  People realize they don't recruit/play on the level and yet another bammer game is ho-hum at best.

I'll be real curious to see the ratings outside of the two states.

I’m interested in seeing the ratings as well.  I’ve heard several people comment this is just a glorified SEC championship game, Just like in 2011 (ironically, bammer was put in by human component both times).  The ratings were down in 2011 for that game.  And the ratings for last year’s national championship game as compared to the previous.

If they lose a lot of money, and continue to do so, I’m sure they’ll start having to look into an alternative format to the current playoff system to make it more appealing to others.  

32 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Agree with the OP.  I hate UGA.  A healthy Alabama team should have no issues putting them in their place like a healthy Auburn team did.

The mutts cheap shots on KJ certainly didn't do anything to bring me to their side either.  I think that if bama relies on their RBs to run and doesn't put too much on Hurts they control the game.  As good as uga's RBs are I don't see them dominating bama's defense.  Put the game in Fromm's hands and lets see how well he does.  How does one whisper, "rtf"?

I hope that both teams get caught cheating, so then the NCAA says the "game never happened", no champ.  Cant bring myself to rout for either of them.

Wearing my Auburn shirt today. WAR EAGLE!

Edit: was thinking "giant meteor", but went with the less harsh "cheating" : )

I have lived in the Atlanta area all my life (except AU years thankfully), and the leg humper fan base is unbearable. They have been forever, without being legitimate in the football landscape for decades.  You can come to understand how the turd fan base is such, not Thuga, no way. As hard as it is to do, I am with most of you here in wanting the turds to win.  What's another MNC added to the trillion they already claim? 

Based on the last two Auburn games in the new stadium and the two teams playing tonight I’m going to opt for some sort of stadium collapse.  No one injured but no way to play the game.  Maybe the meteor mentioned earlier could hit the stadium or something.

Embarrassingly in the minority and pulling for Georgia to win (I know I know...I'll see myself out). It just means more to them than it does to Alabama. For Georgia, this is everything. But for Alabama it's just another championship to add to the never-ending list.

Though before anyone shuns me, I'd like to justify my decision that I know way more obnoxious and annoying Alabama fans than I do Georgia fans. If Alabama wins tonight they'll never shut up--because they haven't stopped running their obnoxious mouths since the final four Playoff selections. I live in Georgia, grew up in Atlanta, and now work near Athens. I know a large number of Georgia fans, and the ones I know really haven't been obnoxious...

13 minutes ago, WDE0007 said:

Embarrassingly in the minority and pulling for Georgia to win (I know I know...I'll see myself out). It just means more to them than it does to Alabama. For Georgia, this is everything. But for Alabama it's just another championship to add to the never-ending list.

Though before anyone shuns me, I'd like to justify my decision that I know way more obnoxious and annoying Alabama fans than I do Georgia fans. If Alabama wins tonight they'll never shut up--because they haven't stopped running their obnoxious mouths since the final four Playoff selections. I live in Georgia, grew up in Atlanta, and now work near Athens. I know a large number of Georgia fans, and the ones I know really haven't been obnoxious...

Lol, do they ever leave their cubicles?  Do they even like football?  I have never seen such an animal as this.  UGA fans are so delusional that I have heard some say that Jacob Eason is just going to enter the draft because Fromm is just too good to beat out.  They think they are so good that Eason is going to the draft.  It's insane.  My son's school requested that kids wear their Ugag gear today.  I loathe UGA and their fans more than anything else in sports and it ain't close.

1 hour ago, NorthGATiger said:

I think I basically came to this same conclusion this morning. If uga gets embarrassed, then it's pretty much status quo around here (Atlanta) - bama is bama and uga is stuck, yet again, saying next year is their year.

All of that said, I'll be looking for something else to watch on TV tonight. Maybe I'll rent a movie. I have my eye on "American Made".

1 minute ago, looney said:

I think I basically came to this same conclusion this morning. If uga gets embarrassed, then it's pretty much status quo around here (Atlanta) - bama is bama and uga is stuck, yet again, saying next year is their year.

All of that said, I'll be looking for something else to watch on TV tonight. Maybe I'll rent a movie. I have my eye on "American Made".

Heck I have to watch like a kid on Christmas morning just to see screen shots of the fans if they get beat.  This will be the sidewalk alum bowl.  67,000 fans.  15,000 college degrees.  120,000 teeth.  16 different last names.  Every trailer park within 500 miles will have dogs getting kicked and spousal abuse tonight.  Police will be busy.

Archived