Spuat or Thuga

NorthGATiger

Folks, I regress on my earlier post. Just can't pull for the boys from Babylon-town. After watching the pre game and the love fest for them.......Naw! I revert back to the Dooley days and will go with the dogs. Just cannot, have not never rooted for bammer,  can't start now.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, stoic-one said:

The only reason I am even watching this "game" is so I can have a fact based "conversation" about how it played out, should that become necessary. Of course I plan on avoiding those types of conversations unless it's with fellow, also disappointed, :au: fans . So there is that...

For some reason, your post sounded like something Ron Swanson would say, haha. But agree, that is the only reason I will flip over to it everyonce and a while. 

10 hours ago, Britt in GA said:

I live just outside Athens, GA in Oconee County.  I live, work, & play with many UGA fans.  I'm going with NorthGATiger.  There is no way I could continue to live here if UGA wins the championship.  Also, I couldn't use the "Meet Pam" meme anymore if they win.

Britt's iPhone 6 Pictures 06.26.17 2651.PNG

Was it YOU who had the "Meet Pam" poster at the Georgia game in Auburn? We stopped and got our picture made with the poster. So funny!!!

8 hours ago, WDE0007 said:

Embarrassingly in the minority and pulling for Georgia to win (I know I know...I'll see myself out). It just means more to them than it does to Alabama. For Georgia, this is everything. But for Alabama it's just another championship to add to the never-ending list.

Though before anyone shuns me, I'd like to justify my decision that I know way more obnoxious and annoying Alabama fans than I do Georgia fans. If Alabama wins tonight they'll never shut up--because they haven't stopped running their obnoxious mouths since the final four Playoff selections. I live in Georgia, grew up in Atlanta, and now work near Athens. I know a large number of Georgia fans, and the ones I know really haven't been obnoxious...

Bammers haven't shut up in the past like 8 years even with the times we beat them...as long as they have more NC's than us they will yap. 

Some may think that it's just part of the game and have already gotten over it as it's happened in football for years and years but uga intentionally trying to hurt our players is something I will never get over. Just like bama I will never ever root for them in anything.

live and work in atlanta,  didnt say a word to the georgia fans when we won and they sure made it a point to rub in the sec championship game.  So Roll Tide. 

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Some may think that it's just part of the game and have already gotten over it as it's happened in football for years and years but uga intentionally trying to hurt our players is something I will never get over. Just like bama I will never ever root for them in anything.

The bama players do the same thing 

8 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

live and work in atlanta,  didnt say a word to the georgia fans when we won and they sure made it a point to rub in the sec championship game.  So Roll Tide. 

Regardless of who you root for, how can you say those two foul words?!?!

9 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

Same thing here. Not a word before or after the 1st game. Not a word before the 2nd game, but a lot of talk afterwards. Pulling for bama in this one (first and probably only time ever).

I can’t watch .....if both teams were playing in my back yard I would close the blinds. The only solace take is looking at the one loss and know Auburn hung it on them. I wish both teams could lose. I loathe them both....Netflix night for me

I just want to say Fowler is the worst guy to be calling a big game! Like good tennis commentator but I have no idea why they made him lead football guy. He was perfect where he was at. He does not react to big moments in games with the enthusiasm they need to be treated with.

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I just want to say Fowler is the worst guy to be calling a big game! Like good tennis commentator but I have no idea why they made him lead football guy. He was perfect where he was at. He does not react to big moments in games with the enthusiasm they need to be treated with.

Well he's better than musburger

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

Well he's better than musburger

lol ol brent is at least entertaining!!! He keeps you laughing the entire time!

What game?

Basketball game?

Ya'll here our basketball team is ranked?  That's right 22nd!!

Game tomorrow night against Ole Miss at home.  8:00. ESPNU.

Can't wait!

3 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Well a bamr victory may be best for Auburn but I sure am enjoying watching them struggle thus far.

that is a great topic you bring up. What is actually better for Auburn tonight. I want that to happen just not sure what outcome that could be.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

that is a great topic you bring up. What is actually better for Auburn tonight. I want that to happen just not sure what outcome that could be.

I think 3rd Gen covered it pretty well.

Archived