Spuat or Thuga

NorthGATiger

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

that is a great topic you bring up. What is actually better for Auburn tonight. I want that to happen just not sure what outcome that could be.

Well Auburn is like Poland in the 1930s. A powerful Germany on one border in bamr. A sleeping bear in the USSR/uga on the other border. Auburn does not need the sleeping bear in uga to awaken any further than they already have.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Well Auburn is like Poland in the 1930s. A powerful Germany on one border in bamr. A sleeping bear in the USSR/uga on the other border. Auburn does not need the sleeping bear in uga to awaken any further than they already have.

lol got dang if that is not the most clutch analogy I have ever heard. Well said. Works for me. I hate kirby way more than I ever did saban at my saban hate apex. 

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

True lol. Still waiting for the Ron Franklin comeback though

wait people actually like him?! him and gottfried monotone voices haunted my dreams as a kid! lol 

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

Lmao yea I might be the only one

haha no you are not!!! People always seem to bring them up when we are discussing favorite announcer teams.

Being an Auburn fan as long as I have, I have no doubt, that everyone wanting uga to lose and posting it hear has mojo’d it from happening. 

Thanks guys. 

Bama is looking desperate... Never really have been sold on Hurts

Gary Danielson is right again. the fromm kid is really good at throwing to the sidelines. I remember him saying that in the sec title game.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

haha no you are not!!! People always seem to bring them up when we are discussing favorite announcer teams.

It's a nostalgia thing. Personally the nessler- blackledge crew was my favorite

3 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

It's a nostalgia thing. Personally the nessler- blackledge crew was my favorite

YES! that crew was one of my favorite as well. I LOVED that nessler. He is boring to me now. Like there is no excitement in him when he called games for cbs this year. He is so low key now. Did you notice that any?

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

YES! that crew was one of my favorite as well. I LOVED that nessler. He is boring to me now. Like there is no excitement in him when he called games for cbs this year. He is so low key now. Did you notice that any?

Yea, my brother said the same thing. Gary has that effect on people I guess lol

Auburn ... SEC West Champs

UGA ... SEC Champs

Bama ... National Champs (again)

:-\

34 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Auburn ... SEC West Champs

UGA ... SEC Champs

Bama ... National Champs (again)

:-\

Weird Huh? Only at Auburn. They wouldn't be there without Auburn. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/01/without_auburn_alabama_vs_geor.html#incart_river_index

15 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

Tough decision for most Auburn fans on who to hope loses in tonight's game.  For me it is real easy.  I want UGA to get blown off the field.  They have not won anything in 37 years but they look down on Auburn like they are a far superior program.  I hope they get their little feelings hurt tonight in a big way.  A win by them will make it miserable living around these barking necks and just make it harder on Auburn as well.  Bama is Bama.  We deal with it like the rest of college football every day.  The last thing we need is UGA getting a trophy.  Hoping for some bulldog butthurt tonight.  Who is with me?

I felt the same way! It's going to be a lot more glorious days at work for me! I hate Bama of course but as an AU fan, I'm use to dealing with them. If UGA would've won! Dear Lord i'd probably need bail money!

However, it still sucks b/c UGA is about to be in contention for championships more years than not. I loved the fact that both coaches had ZERO fear in playing the younger kids if they thought they'd give them a better chance to win! NO EXCUSES about we're too young...blah blah. They were confident in that they had their guys prepared. And they were prepared! 

UGA is going to be right back in the hunt next year too. Yes, they're going to lose some valuable players but they're reloading.  

29 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I felt the same way! It's going to be a lot more glorious days at work for me! I hate Bama of course but as an AU fan, I'm use to dealing with them. If UGA would've won! Dear Lord i'd probably need bail money!

However, it still sucks b/c UGA is about to be in contention for championships more years than not. I loved the fact that both coaches had ZERO fear in playing the younger kids if they thought they'd give them a better chance to win! NO EXCUSES about we're too young...blah blah. They were confident in that they had their guys prepared. And they were prepared! 

UGA is going to be right back in the hunt next year too. Yes, they're going to lose some valuable players but they're reloading.  

The issue is they have Freshman that perform; they develop them.  Notice the difference?

7 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Best case scenario for us GA Auburn fans! 

Oh, the heartbreak is delicious. Absolutely sublime. Even more so because...

7 hours ago, WFE12 said:

IMG_0968.JPG

...there is SO much crossover in the Falcons and uga (and Atlanta United) fanbases. I mean, this would be like the Cubs giving up a 3-game lead in the World Series twice in one year.

Oh, the heartbreak is delicious. Just sublime. *puts thumb and finger tips to lips and makes a kissing sound*

Archived