2016 3* S Marlon Character

ellitor

Updated 11/02/15: Character flips from South Carolina to Auburn ...

DB Marlon Character of Atlanta Grady has committed to Auburn - flipping from South Carolina. Here he is calling Gus

CS1Gq0yWwAEqQKQ.jpg

@Keith247Sports

marlon_character_by_michael_carvell_dsc_0783.jpg

Marlon Character, S

Atlanta, GA (Grady)

Ht: 6'0 | Wt: 170 | 40: 4.49

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Georgia, Georgia State, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami (Fl.), Missouri, Ohio State, Ole Miss, Pittsburgh, Purdue, South Carolina, UCF, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest and Wisconsin, among others.

247Sports: 3* (No. 27 S)

ESPN: 3*

Rivals: 4* (Rivals250 - No. 230, No. 13 S)

Scout: 4* (Scout Rank - No. 244, No. 16 S)

Hudl Highlights

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he visited, and it went well. Then he says he may be ready right after being here.

I don't think we can imply anything from that, but like E said, one to watch.

could be 1 to watch. He has AU in his top 3 and may commit soon.

http://247sports.com...Character-59141

The story says his top 3 are South Carolina, Virginia Tech and Ohio State. It doesn't say anything about Auburn.

That's not a story. That's his 247 profile. The story came from Rivals and I just posted info gathered from the Tweet about the article.

The story says his top 3 are South Carolina, Virginia Tech and Ohio State. It doesn't say anything about Auburn.

That's not a story. That's his 247 profile. The story came from Rivals and I just posted info gathered from the Tweet about the article.

I know that it is his profile. In his profile is a story from 247 that says he tweeted his top 3 and they were the ones I listed above. I looked on his Twitter profile and didn't even see a top 3 tweet.

ETA. I saw the top 3 tweet from May 24th and it is the schools above. That was before his trip to bama and AU.

I know that it is his profile. In his profile is a story from 247 that says he tweeted his top 3 and they were the ones I listed above. I looked on his Twitter profile and didn't even see a top 3 tweet.

ETA. I saw the top 3 tweet from May 24th and it is the schools above. That was before his trip to bama and AU.

Yeah. The rivals article I referred to was from yesterday. If I find the tweet I'll post it. Sorry for the confusion.

Jeffrey Lee retweeted

0237887936df63c86cdb79cf42149c72_bigger.pngHokieHaven.com ‏@Hokie_Haven Jul 13

3 schools still in it w/ #Rivals250 safety Marlon Character (@riptrizzle) What's next step? $: http://rvls.co/1TyGo0A

Woody Wommack, Jeffrey Lee and Chris Clark

JLee is an AU Reporter. The tweeter tagging him indicates AU is one of the 3 mentioned in the tweet.

Jeffrey Lee retweeted

3 schools still in it w/ #Rivals250 safety Marlon Character (@riptrizzle) What's next step? $: http://rvls.co/1TyGo0A

JLee is an AU Reporter. The tweeter tagging him indicates AU is one of the 3 mentioned in the tweet.

So, other than reading tea leaves and guessing, we don't know anything. Nobody can post a link quoting him that has a sentence containing the words 'top three' and Auburn in it? Ok.....

Yeah, it's really not hard to cite twitter on a message board. Not sure why all the vagueness and back and forth.

It is when you only have a 6 inch tablet to work with and have a disability resulting in very low vision and can only type with 1 hand. That's my sitch. Copying and pasting tweets can be very difficult given the above. If I get a desktop or standard size laptop in the next few months that will obviously alleviate the sitch but until then I will not be copy/pasting tweets unless I feel it is needed to alleviate confusion as above.

Yeah, it's really not hard to cite twitter on a message board. Not sure why all the vagueness and back and forth.

It is when you only have a 6 inch tablet to work with and have a disability resulting in very low vision and can only type with 1 hand. That's my sitch. Copying and pasting tweets can be very difficult given the above. If I get a desktop or standard size laptop in the next few months that will obviously alleviate the sitch but until then I will not be copy/pasting tweets unless I feel it is needed to alleviate confusion as above.

I missed your post where you said that you would share the tweet(er) if you could find it. I apologize.

Jeffrey Lee retweeted

So, other than reading tea leaves and guessing, we don't know anything. Nobody can post a link quoting him that has a sentence containing the words 'top three' and Auburn in it? Ok.....

He's quoted in the article that AU is in his top three.

Jeffrey Lee retweeted

He's quoted in the article that AU is in his top three.

Thanks. Not everybody does the tweetybird thing. :)

Would a commitment from the other Marlon leave room for this one? How many Marlons are we recruiting this cycle? Is Marlon a position of need?

Sorry.

Would a commitment from the other Marlon leave room for this one? How many Marlons are we recruiting this cycle? Is Marlon a position of need?

Sorry.

hahahaha.....I needed that laugh.

In all seriousness though, I believe the Marlon position is one of priority. It's a rising thing in the football schematics

Marlon is visiting today.

commit watch?

Don't think so. May be trying to solidify his offer at camp.

Sorry.

I hear this Marlon is a Character.

Sorry.

I hear this Marlon is a Character.

Just because you are a character doesn't mean you have character.

Archived