2016 3* S Marlon Character

ellitor

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe he could flip his commit to Auburn as the season goes on.

so could anyone, thanks for the insight, i heard if Auburn goes Orange facemarks and claims 200 national championships and JJ resigns it is a done deal...or i heard nothing but read common knowledge

so could anyone, thanks for the insight, i heard if Auburn goes Orange facemarks and claims 200 national championships and JJ resigns it is a done deal...or i heard nothing but read common knowledge

This was not really necessary.

Wow!! Rough weekend? I guess that was obvious too.

• 1 month later...

Bump.

So, Character must be the additional commit we pick up today. This would be great news!

Nice offer list; Per ESPN Yale offered him a scholly. That is as impressive as any of the others

Absolutely. I like the thought of having a smart safety back there. I actually think Ford makes good grades though....but anyway I agree lol

Nice offer list; Per ESPN Yale offered him a scholly. That is as impressive as any of the others

Absolutely. I like the thought of having a smart safety back there. I actually think Ford makes good grades though....but anyway I agree lol

If he's anywhere near as good as Ford we picked up a real winner. I'll take all the leading tacklers we can get.

Archived