Jan. 12-14 Visitors thread

ellitor

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

OP updated

Matthew Hill added to the visitor list. AU will try to lock him down this weekend.

Maybe he will finally tweet war eagle or interact with our recruits on social media after or during this weekend.......... Yes I am salty just in case anyone was wondering! lol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wondering why we are using all of our best recruiters who are commits on this official visit weekend and did not stagger them or use them for a different weekend. The only true "big fish" I see who we are really full speed after this weekend that is on a OV is Wonnum. We could of just used Michael Harris and Irvin for him and saved Stutts, schwartz and Worm for another weekend. Just my 2 cents and opinion.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

He def prefers WR. Only reason he is still committed to us imo. He would jump at the first chance to be a WR at clemson if they go down that path.

Hopefully, Clemson will wander off the garden path or in this case the Matthew Hill path.

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

OP updated

Matthew Hill added to the visitor list. AU will try to lock him down this weekend.

I wish Gatewood was there so he and Hill could build on their friendship developed at the UAAA game. 

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I wondering why we are using all of our best recruiters who are commits on this official visit weekend and did not stagger them or use them for a different weekend. The only true "big fish" I see who we are really full speed after this weekend that is on a OV is Wonnum. We could of just used Michael Harris and Irvin for him and saved Stutts, schwartz and Worm for another weekend. Just my 2 cents and opinion.

It’s because the coaches requested that I be there next weekend.  My sex appeal alone will help sway some recruits.

F10CE71E-36A1-4DC8-8F44-EF3D49781214.gif

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

An ansillary fact that's not a counter to your opinion. 1 of the weekends will be a heavy Jr Day Weekend. There will be a few good recruiter there every weekend though. All the EEs including Joey, Smoke, & Asa

2 hours ago, around4ever said:

I wish Gatewood was there so he and Hill could build on their friendship developed at the UAAA game. 

Lol. He will be. He started class 2 days ago.

44 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

It’s because the coaches requested that I be there next weekend.  My sex appeal alone will help sway some recruits.

F10CE71E-36A1-4DC8-8F44-EF3D49781214.gif

EL OH EL!!! wow!!! someone is feeling himself tonight! Usually do not see these kind of wild and loose posts from you! MORE OF THESE less serious posts! I dig it.

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

An ansillary fact that's not a counter to your opinion. 1 of the weekends will be a heavy Jr Day Weekend. There will be a few good recruiter there every weekend though. All the EEs including Joey, Smoke, & Asa

Well I can BOOOOOM it up to that E!!! love it.

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

EL OH EL!!! wow!!! someone is feeling himself tonight! Usually do not see these kind of wild and loose posts from you! MORE OF THESE less serious posts! I dig it.

Anytime I can sneak The Office gifs into a post I will always do it.  I have the show memorized

Can somebody fill me in on Harold Joiner? I know his recruitment has been an odd one, from what I recall reading about him  here. Are we even recruiting him as a RB? Any real chance we get him? Seems awfully highly rated not to take him if he wants to come 

2 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Can somebody fill me in on Harold Joiner? I know his recruitment has been an odd one, from what I recall reading about him  here. Are we even recruiting him as a RB? Any real chance we get him? Seems awfully highly rated not to take him if he wants to come 

My opinion: The staff won't take a 3rd running back this time unless they miss on several players at positions of greater need. We have already signed two 4* RB's in this class and we're down to only about 5 slots left. Need multiple OL & DB and could use a solid LB and TE. That's six right there that would come before another RB, if we could get them. If we have a bunch of swings and misses, then who knows?

4 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Are we even recruiting him as a RB?

We are now that KJ & Bubba went pro. The staff had expected KJ to come back.

4 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Any real chance we get him?

Yes if the staff wants to take him. That's what this weekends' OV is for. The staff trying to figure it out.

WOOOO!!!!! love commits/signees who attitudes are this!!!! WAR EAGLE J IRVIN!

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

We are now that KJ & Bubba went pro. The staff had expected KJ to come back.

Yes if the staff wants to take him. That's what this weekends' OV is for. The staff trying to figure it out.

Thank you, sir! Personally, I like him. It seems like he doesn’t have much love on here but I’ll GLADLY take him. Somebody stated we already have 2 RB’s in this class which is true but we don’t have RB in this class with his speed AND size. I would love to have him be our next KP! Love your posts on twitter btw!

Couple of questions for someone who knows more than me, first, does the staff plan to take 1 or 2 more DBs? Second, does Auburn like McCready as a CB or S, and which do they prefer between him and Cam Taylor? Ok, I guess that was 3 questions, sorry. 

20 minutes ago, eainterplay said:

does the staff plan to take 1 or 2 more DBs?

1 as updated in the OP of the 2018 recruiting thread a few days ago.

21 minutes ago, eainterplay said:

Second, does Auburn like McCready as a CB or S

CB. The staff is not taking any more Safeties as of now.

21 minutes ago, eainterplay said:

which do they prefer between him and Cam Taylor?

There hasn't been a report to answer that but CT supposedly has academic issues so my guess would be McCreary.

1 hour ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

I would love to have him be our next KP!

He may have size but he runs like a scat back which has a number of us concerned on here. Worm runs with more physicality than HJ does. It would take 1 hell of a running transformation for him to be anything close to KP.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He may have size but he runs like a scat back which has a number of us concerned on here. Worm runs with more physicality than HJ does. It would take 1 hell of a running transformation for him to be anything close to KP.

Well never mind then, I didn’t know much about him so that’s why I asked ? if only EVERYbody ran as hard as Kenny Irons did 

Archived