Bama vs Georgia

AU64

Both teams off to nervous starts.....UGA gave up an INT..well, the DB stole the bobbled reception from the dawg WR.....and then bama missed a pretty easy FG.

Despite some conversation that bama would dominate the dawgs it does not look that way to me....... yet.....

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Didn't know there was a game on tonight.  

:) There is some good ACC basketball for those who prefer....

Just now, AU64 said:

:) There is some good ACC basketball for those who prefer....

Never was much of a bouncy ball fan.   Guess it's time to shell out more cable TV $$ so I can watch some puck.  

Just now, AUFlyer99 said:

Never was much of a bouncy ball fan.   Guess it's time to shell out more cable TV $$ so I can watch some puck.  

some German league "football" on also...but you would need cable also for that

Meanwhile, the dawgs are not rolling over....

Sony Michel hits that hole so hard. Hope our next RB is less “patient” and more lightening in a bottle.

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Sony Michel hits that hard so hard. Hope our next RB is less “patient” and more lightening in a bottle.

need someone with the quick first step.....loved KJ running but he did not have the instant speed.... 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

need someone with the quick first step.....loved KJ running but he did not have the instant speed.... 

Gustav just about wore him out.

Well, I didn't know who I would pull for until the game started. I hate it for you guys who live in Georgia , but, I absolutely cannot pull for bammer.

This game is a major hold fest on the o-lines. It’s like they are dancing down there. Refs ignoring it like usual for these two!!!

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Nope...if you watched the games ...he never had it from day one....was not his style....

Just now, AU64 said:

Nope...if you watched the games ...he never had it from day one....was not his style....

I wasn't disagreeing with you 64. Just commenting on KJ's getting so many carries and hardly any playing time for the backups.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Well, I didn't know who I would pull for until the game started. I hate it for you Georgia guys, but I absolutely, cannot pull for bammer.

Even when I'm doubtful before a game, it's actually not hard at all to find myself cheering against Bama, no matter who they are playing.

And OMG the commercials. There has definitely been more minutes of commercials than football so far.

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Kerryon just has a different running style. It’s effective but it can be strung out and too horizontal at times if the hole never pops up. 

Just now, rexbo said:

Even when I'm doubtful before a game, it's actually not hard at all to find myself cheering against Bama, no matter who they are playing.

And OMG the commercials. There has definitely been more minutes of commercials than football so far.

You would think it was CBS. LOL

The coaches broadcast is great!

Love listening to the shop talk. Matt Luke and Cutcliff are pretty good. Bobo is calling plays. Pretty great

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I wasn't disagreeing with you 64. Just commenting on KJ's getting so many carries and hardly any playing time for the backups.

That's your view but did not anything to do with his running style....hope we have a back with some size and initial quickness next year...

Archived