Bama vs Georgia

AU64

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I never said that in the first place come dude you stretching

lol yes you did. But I'll quote it just so you don't think I'm giving you a hard time. 

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you imagine Gus putting Willis in a game and asking him to win it? Let alone the title game? Am I the only one who thinks if Stidz went down our offense would consist of pre-determined QB keepers or RB gives on 1st and 2nd down and then a screen on 3rd?

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

8 team playoff. Power 5 and three at large.

No chance... either 4 super Conference’s or 8 - 10 team Conference’s.  Conference champs make it on to the playoff

Just now, Tiger said:

Could you imagine Gus putting Willis in a game and asking him to win it? Let alone the title game? Am I the only one who thinks if Stidz went down our offense would consist of pre-determined QB keepers or RB gives on 1st and 2nd down and then a screen on 3rd?

:pcprobs:

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

You are truly the devil's advocate. But, I agree.

The worst bama team talent wise since 07 won a natty. Some teams/coaches/programs/fanbases just are born on first with luck. We can never be that fortunate. They get all the breaks. I am glad kirby and georgia lost but this is no win for Auburn. We still have to deal with another bama natty.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Its that way with Stidham in or out anyway

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

True freshman....biggest stage

Last year too basically......surprisingly you don't have to wait until you're a redshirt junior tobe good as some suggested on here a couple of years ago....who knew?

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Nah because Gus doesn't have the stones. He won't even let the kid throw in mop up duty. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Saban may be good at game management after all.

(which goes against this board’s popular belief)

Just now, cole256 said:

Last year too basically......surprisingly you don't have to wait until you're a redshirt junior tobe good as some suggested on here a couple of years ago....who knew?

Yep. Two years in a row a freshman gave them a shot

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Nah because Gus doesn't have the stones. He won't even let the kid throw in mop up duty. 

Maybe Gus was watching. 

On 1/2/2018 at 7:44 PM, Barnacle said:

If Harris came to Auburn he'd be a likely contender to start next season. If Martin went to Alabama he'd probably not see the field as a RB. 

On 1/2/2018 at 7:45 PM, cole256 said:

I understand your opinion. I disagree and I'm talking THIS year and how it affected us. I'm talking much more than you saying you like Harris better at hb

Just saying, Cole, you disagreed with what I said. Just giving you a hard time, bud. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

BAHAHAHA that would never happen. If it did, I would expect the world to end within the next hour

14 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Check in if you’ve won a title since the 80s. 

Sorry, UGA. :laugh:

That means MEET PAM is still legit!!!

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

As a coach, it was awesome seeing the constant in game adjustments being made by both staff's.  The chess game is the funnest part of me.

If that’s the case why keep running Chubb and not swift/Michel?  

Saban can take chances other coaches can’t because he’s playing with house money.  Maybe we can get there one day

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Also, Gus said in pregame Jalen is the most dangerous person on Bama's offense. Might be giving him a ring any minute hahaha

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Maybe Gus was watching. 

Well, if he was, I hoped he learned something. 

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

To be fair AND I AM NO gustav backer as you all know saban with 5 titles in his pocket is just throwing things to see if they stick on the wall now and it is turning up aces for him. Onside kick against clemson 2 years ago. Starting a true freshmen with no meaningful snaps in the second half of a natty. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Low risk high reward when your legacy is already intact. Gus does not have that freedom. Does not excuse the fact he still coaches scared and it costs us though.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Maybe Gus was watching. 

Easy to forget but he actually did throw at the end of the Georgia game.

As thankful as I was to see Stidham stay, knowing that we'll have a Nick Marshall-style offense returning soon makes me happy.

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

lol yes you did. But I'll quote it just so you don't think I'm giving you a hard time. 

I was trying to make a point about a group of backs and how they spread their carries....You wanted to change the convo about him.

Then I said the way bammer use their backs dude came over here it'd be the same and our dude went over there he'd look like a star too.

But the way you acted when I said a couple of us knew kj was better than pettway you really doing this?? LOL. Ok. Have fun

Archived