Bama vs Georgia

AU64

8 minutes ago, corchjay said:

If that’s the case why keep running Chubb and not swift/Michel?  

If what's the case? 

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Like I said, was just having some fun Cole! Gotta have fun! 

Cool. So if you stop acting like I'm upset and maybe even see what I'm saying you'd laugh with me. But there aren't any  problems and nobody made this personal

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Yes, but he recovered from that sack... If he didn't deliver on that touchdown, they were SOL with that kicker and saban is questioned

Would they have even been in the position to go to OT with Jalen under center? I have my doubts. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Would they have even been in the position to go to OT with Jalen under center? I have my doubts. 

Probably not.

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I said it earlier in the thread, but I seriously believe Jalen has taken his last meaningful snap at QB for Bama. 

Did you say that before his snap to center the ball for that missed FG? :P

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

ummmmmm I know I said all of that and said gus still coaches scared and it costs us. He WOULD NEVER do that. What is your point? Thanks for agreeing with me man. WOOOOO!!!! love the flair avi!!! you can be fam to! lol

WOOOOOO! Lol. 

Just now, AUDub said:

No, but the freshman could easily have lost it on taking that deep sack. Incredibly lucky. 

5 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Spoken literally as Inigo Montoya...love it, and completely agree!

And of course. Hilarious

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Cool. So if you stop acting like I'm upset and maybe even see what I'm saying you'd laugh with me. But there aren't any  problems and nobody made this personal

You two take it to PMs or drop it. 

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I said it earlier in the thread, but I seriously believe Jalen has taken his last meaningful snap at QB for Bama. 

Yep. I feel bad for him because I’m sure he dreamed of being the guy leading the big drive.  He needs to change his position and let the QB dream die. He is too talented to ride the pine or to play at a lesser school.

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Did you say that before his snap to center the ball for that missed FG? 

Yes I did. In the third quarter. 

Just now, around4ever said:

You two take it to PMs or drop it. 

No you quote him and say that.  Don't quote me like I did something

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

No, but the freshman could easily have lost it on taking that deep sack. Incredibly lucky. 

why can we not have guys running wide open streaking down the field in a pivotal moment of a big game when it is second and the world?! I mean come on!!! :[

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

And of course. Hilarious

I didn't know you are also a fan of "The Princess Bride!" I'm glad we agree that life is short. Sleep well!

3 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Maybe USC?

washington. sit for a year for brownings final season and then be the man.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

why can we not have guys running wide open streaking down the field in a pivotal moment of a big game when it is second and the world?! I mean come on!!! :[

Sammie Coates??? Lol

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Yes I did. In the third quarter. 

So, technically, you were wrong. Because he took another meaningful snap to center the ball at the end of the 4th. ;D

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

No you quote him and say that.  Don't quote me like I did something

It doesn't matter who I quoted.  DROP IT!!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Give Tua a lot of credit. He looked off the safety brilliant and then threw a perfect strike to his Z receiver. Can't understand how a true freshman can do that and we have trouble with it.

Our designed routes could use some work.

washington. sit for a year for brownings final season and then be the man.

Could be. I was thinking Washington state but UW might not be a bad option. Bird thinks Miami because of Richt

Archived