Bama vs Georgia

AU64

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m dissatisfied with the results but Alcorn State won the Fulmer Cup. No SEC or prominent teams in top ten other than Louisville. Surprise surprise there.

Mackenro Alexander must’ve done something bad though because he is ranked in the top ten in the individual award side. 

Alcorn State? Interesting....and thanks for the answer. 

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When was the last time Bama was shutout in the first half?

2 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

maybe Clemson didn't belong either

If Clemson didn’t belong, I think you can make a case that nobody belonged. That the concept of a National Championship is merely a figment of our imagination.

Just now, Never2Yield said:

When was the last time Bama was shutout in the first half?

good question...their D usually steals at least one score for them ....but UGA dodged a bullet on the only really bad play of the night with the INT did not hurt them after bama missed a FG.

4 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

If UGA blanks bammer, any chance Saban will go ahead and retire? Now that would send the bammer nation into a tailspin of Biblical proportions.

Saban will never retire.   He'll die as HC there, but no one will announce his death.   It'll be just like Weekend at Bernie's with a dead guy "coaching" from the sidelines.  The press conferences will be epic as questions are answered with blank stares. Then again the media dept over there might pipe in "rat poison" and "s*** through a tin horn" anecdotes and the reporters will eat it up.  

Once President Donald Trump began to comment on NFL players kneeling, the world of politics and sports truly began to intersect.

There were times when one couldn’t be discussed without mentioning the other. They came together again Monday, when Trump decided to attend the National Championship Game between Alabama and Georgia.

An Alabama player can be heard saying “F— Trump” in the tunnel prior to the game.

Though Sporting News identifies that player as Bo Scarbrough, SEC Country has watched the video numerous times and doesn’t feel comfortable naming the player who yelled.

Trump was on the field for the national anthem and also appeared in a suite during the game. He delayed fans attempting to enter Mercedes-Benz Stadium prior to the game because of heavy security and his limousine needing space to enter safely. Mika Brezenki's brother from another mother 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

If Clemson didn’t belong, I think you can make a case that nobody belonged. That the concept of a National Championship is merely a figment of our imagination.

Not saying that Clemson did not belong but the score was not representative of the game. They got there fair and square.

The young Clemson QB got rattled and gave bama an easy pick 6 and their RB could not block anybody to protect the QB.    The bama offense did very little.

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Or the teams final records didn't reflect the actual quality of the teams.  

4 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Stay Classy Bama Stay Classy!!!!

:laugh: 

1 minute ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Saban will never retire.   He'll die as HC there, but no one will announce his death.   It'll be just like Weekend at Bernie's with a dead guy "coaching" from the sidelines.  The press conferences will be epic as questions are answered with blank stares. Then again the media dept over there might pipe in "rat poison" and "s*** through a tin horn" anecdotes and the reporters will eat it up.  

The bammers will have him lying in state in the athletic building like Lenin in Russia.......

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I just don't get this music. When I was a teenager, it was The Allman Brothers Band.

MUTE BUTTON.....when the smoke clears I'll go back to the sound.  Meanwhile having a nice chat with my wife while she knits some kind of tote bag using recycled bags from the local grocery store.....and amazing process. 

Just now, AU64 said:

MUTE BUTTON.....when the smoke clears I'll go back to the sound.  Meanwhile having a nice chat with my wife while she knits some kind of tote bag using recycled bags from the local grocery store.....and amazing process. 

I have it muted for sure.

Halftime is pitiful, sounds like Eddie Murphy doing Buckwheat on SNL years ago.....only Murphy was a lot better! LOL!

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I just don't get this music. When I was a teenager, it was The Allman Brothers Band. LOL

The Allman Brothers were incomparable.....such great music.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I turned it off. I'll find out the final score later. I'm sick of having this crap shoved at me through the television 

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Put it on one of the alternate channels. One is showing the bands on the field. 

Just now, around4ever said:

Put it on one of the alternate channels. One is showing the bands on the field. 

So the halftime show is not inside?   Did not realize that....thought they were subjecting all those people to that trash and they did not even have a mute button.

Archived