Men Vs. Ole Miss

WarTiger

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ballgame. Moving on up, fellow Tigers. We looked human tonight but still covered a double digit spread. 

"The Auburn Tigers: 1 of 6 teams with only one loss in div 1 basketball" - lady whose voice I don't enjoy.

Harper with a LONG THREE.  83-70....run out to Bryce Brown and he CRUSHES it down.  Tigers win 85-70.   WAR DAMN EAGLE...

Very, very nice win. AU overcome the bad start and cruised home. Even the refs had a nice turn around in this one. 

This is a good team, folks.

Just now, looney said:

"The Auburn Tigers: 1 of 6 teams with only one loss in div 1 basketball" - lady whose voice I don't enjoy.

Beth Mowins has multiplied. 

i feel like i played tonight !!!! i am worn out from this game.....they gutted it out, played smart in the second half, hit the free throws.....i am loving this....had a bad day today, just didn't feel good, but i am too keyed up to rest now....wow

I love how Horace has kept his havoc wreaking style of play while maintaining more body control this year 

Nice to have announcers who were positive about Auburn throughout the game.

Refs called 44 fouls. We made 30+ FTs. We won that game on the line. What a strange feeling. 

Only caught the last 3 minutes of the game.  As I have been all season: impressed.

This team has heart.

Also, ya'll hear where we have the second longest active winning streak?  (insert Old School "We're going streaking" meme!)

1 minute ago, AUDynasty said:

We outscored them 50-25 in second half. Amazing! Incredible how uplifting and positive halftime adjustments can do for a team...

And we did it with very few 3’s attempted in second half.  Maybe 4-5?  Bruce made adjustments and the kids played hard

Archived