Tuberville says of this recruiting class...

Shug2003

"They are definately the most talented all around group I have signed as a head coach even though we didn't have room to sign a full class of 25."

Man, those are some heavy words! One common thread among all the players signed appears to be "they are better kids than they are football players". I find those two statements hard to believe unless he means they are good kids first and talented second and WE WILL MAKE THEM GREAT FOOTBALL PLAYERS. In any event, he seems to have a nack for signing those type of kids who are coachable, not trouble makers, and are talented. WDE forever! :au::au:

Coach Tuberville knows what he is doing.. he will have Auburn football set up for years and years to come. I would be suprised if we weren't in the top 25 once every year for the remainder of his coaching career at Auburn. I would not be suprised to see a few more BCS bowl games (w/ wins) also. If we can get Al Borges to stay around, it will only make us better.

One thing about us, is that we will have a good defense. We always do.. and w/ defense, we can beat anybody. With our awesome offense to test the defense throughout the year, it makes them even better.

I feel good about our future.. :)

I have always been a fan of CTT. I met his mother a few weeks ago actually carrying her groceries to her car. I sure hope he stays, and I also sure hope in the event of a huge down year that people will not be caring pitchforks to his house to run him out of town. He has down more to this university than just wins. He has brought to Auburn true men that define the creed and I have faith that it will continue. Now after saying that WAR EAGLE!!! :au:

anyone still wanting petrino?......thats like asking if anyone voted for bill clinton

150618[/snapback]

1) I LOVE Tommy Tubeville and think he will become our all-time best coach if he stays around until retirement.

2) I never wanted Petrino. I was not even overly impressed by his offenses when he did coach here. They were better than Nallsminger, sure, but nothing that took my breath away and never inspired me with the sort of confidence Borges does.

...and just as an aside since you brought it up it: 3) I proudly voted for Clinton both terms and would do so again if he could run again! :D [Of course, I know we'll disagree on that one, but this isn't the "Politically Speaking " forum and I'm fine with agreeing to disagree.]

Archived