Football policy changes

aubiefifty

On 1/12/2018 at 3:20 PM, McLoofus said:

Very interesting point. And while he didn't get into trouble, I get the impression that Malik Miller might not have optimized his downtime, either (strictly from a health/conditioning standpoint). Something to keep an eye on for sure. 

In numerous interviews our coaches said they had no idea how redshirt players were doing because they were on the scout team for other coaches.  When those coaches were asked they said they were focusing on their guys and not the scout team.  Yeah I could easily see where an injured player gets lost in the shuffle where his advancement is not monitored or pushed.  For the life of me I don't know how you go into a season with no idea how your future starters have developed for an entire year.

27 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

In numerous interviews our coaches said they had no idea how redshirt players were doing because they were on the scout team for other coaches.  When those coaches were asked they said they were focusing on their guys and not the scout team.  Yeah I could easily see where an injured player gets lost in the shuffle where his advancement is not monitored or pushed.  For the life of me I don't know how you go into a season with no idea how your future starters have developed for an entire year.

Really? Hadn't heard that. Yikes.

Really??

59 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Really? Hadn't heard that. Yikes.

Really??

Unfortunately yes.  Both Chip and Steele said this.

49 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Unfortunately yes.  Both Chip and Steele said this.

Lawd, I hope that's just typical Gus-Speak....

SURELY!!! .....right? :no:

Archived