Zeek

2019 4* RB Noah Cain

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'm wondering if some of the PTB are thinking of HF as a HCIW

Ew.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Don't think it matters. If he turns around AU's O for a couple of years that will get him some HC offers & unfortunately Gus some job security.

59 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I thought of that 2 days ago in a slightly different version:

Allows you to dismiss a HC early or midseason and give HF a 5-7 games to be evaluated by A Greene.   If AG wanted to do so during the 2019 season.  Just a more strategic way of thinking about things.     This is kinda how LSU did things with Orgeron.

Edited by Beaker
  • Like 1

Saw Noah Cain last Friday he didn't get to play much but he looks to have good size and speed.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Chip is gone. Sure he will talk privately about Gus but no publicly. There are a lot of people, Gus included, that think Chip is the one who talked to Marcello. I don't know. 

I missed this, WDE. What are you alluding to here? Lindsey talked to Marcello about what?

Chip isn’t and hasn’t been happy with how his role has been managed. If he wants to move on with the least amount of drama he of course will not publicly bad-mouth his current boss. Would he talk to a reporter on the DL and be transparent about his dissatisfaction? Damn right, and who could blame him frankly....

• Like 1
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

? Oline?

TBD.

10 hours ago, bg5 said:

Saw Noah Cain last Friday he didn't get to play much but he looks to have good size and speed.  

I’ve been really high on Cain throughout this process. Just wish he was equally high on Auburn and it doesn’t seem to be the case. Emphasis on “really”.

Honestly I don’t think being at IMG has done much to boost his stock. 

10 hours ago, Zeek said:

I’ve been really high on Cain throughout this process. Just wish he was equally high on Auburn and it doesn’t seem to be the case. Emphasis on “really”.

Honestly I don’t think being at IMG has done much to boost his stock. 

Totally agree he is their second string RB. In most cases nobody would even look at the second string RB but it is IMG. The good news if we get him is that he wasn't abused physically this year like most 4* RB's and he got some really good coaching.

• Like 2