Zeek

2019 4* RB Noah Cain

Recommended Posts

Please, please, please....it's our turn for a FL 5 star back!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 minute ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Please, please, please....it's our turn for a FL 5 star back!

I will be this kids biggest promoter. Reminds me of Michael Dyer in a way. He's a solid consistent runner. He'd consume yards like crazy in our offense. Definitely big enough to carry the load.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Plainsman said:

So Cain is 1 of 2 IMG 5 star RB's...    

Yea. They are kind of hurting on the talent front. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you join IMG do they automatically add a star to your recruiting profile?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

When you join IMG do they automatically add a star to your recruiting profile?

I don't know but I'd love to make that school a pipeline lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, AUDevil said:

When you join IMG do they automatically add a star to your recruiting profile?

Haha, the quality of their highlight videos can't hurt either.  The other kid (Sanders?) video looked like Hollywood was doing a documentary on him.  A ton of on the field footage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2018 at 6:26 PM, corchjay said:

I like Cain and Deondrick Glass.  

Finally AU offered Glass.  Maybe a long shot with the Texas kid but this is the Master Teague of this cycle.  All the major schools will be all over him but he will be that lower rated 4 star.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, corchjay said:

Finally AU offered Glass.  Maybe a long shot with the Texas kid but this is the Master Teague of this cycle.  All the major schools will be all over him but he will be that lower rated 4 star.  

After you mentioned him earlier and I watched his highlights, I could see the guy is very explosive. I like him better than noah even though noah is a larger back and i wanted us to get some bigger backs out of high school.

Edit.....thought he was 190 but he is 200 as a junior so he is pretty close to Noah's size.

Edited by AU80cruiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's disappointing that he has lost his composite 5* for now. 

It's not like stars matter, but we haven't signed a 5* RB in a minute. I mean it's not like we have Cain anywhere near wrapped up...

His rating could go back to 5* also... This guy deserves to be a 5*...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

It's disappointing that he has lost his composite 5* for now. 

It's not like stars matter, but we haven't signed a 5* RB in a minute. I mean it's not like we have Cain anywhere near wrapped up...

His rating could go back to 5* also... This guy deserves to be a 5*...

 

I agree it's a odd they decided to slide him down.

He's the best back in the class if you ask me. Not that my opinion means a whole lot but he seems to be the most complete.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His mother is going to make a solo trip down here Thursday....

 

Quote

 

How realistic are Auburn’s chances for IMG Academy running back Noah Cain?

 

Much like Justin Ferguson does on the Auburn team side, recruiting reporter Benjamin Wolk will answer the Recruiting Question of the Day. You can ask him questions on Twitteror Facebook. Look for our Question of the Day each weekday. Go here to see our previous answers. If you’d like to ask a question, send it to @benjaminwolk on Twitter.

eLPBQY4t_normal.jpg

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter. Send me your Auburn recruiting questions of the day to be answered and published. pic.twitter.com/5Oo516cO2s

 

Any updates on Noah Cain. Is Auburn a legit contender?

 
 

 

A running back question of the day last week focused on Destrehan, La., prospect John Emery — one of Auburn’s top two targets at the position. So it’s only fitting a question this week addresses the other top running back target on Auburn’s board.

 

That’s IMG Academy (Fla.) standout Noah Cain.

Cain is a top target for several programs across the country, including Texas, Ohio State, LSU and Georgia. He has taken his fair share of spring visits to get a feel for each of his potential destinations.

Perhaps the most noteworthy portion of his visit to Auburn was the relationship he built with quarterback commit Bo Nix. Cain and his father referenced the strong bond with Nix.

Here’s what he had to say about Auburn following his trip to the Plains:

“They surpassed expectations,” Cain said. “All the running backs they put in the league is big for me. Actually they’re the best school at putting running backs in the league; 38 running backs is the most out of any school in FBS. They embraced me this weekend and showed a lot of love. … Just seeing the future of us [Cain and Nix] possibly playing together at Auburn, that’s big. Like Coach [Gus] Malzahn said, if everything goes in their favor, we could be the top recruiting class in the country.”

But Cain has taken visits to several other top schools. There’s more external buzz right now around LSU, Texas and Ohio State. The key for Auburn will be the possibility of a return trip to the Plains. Cain said after his visit to Auburn he’d be back later in the spring or summer, at the latest.

 

If he returns in the near future, it’s something to watch. One thing that’s quite interesting, to me at least: Cain’s mother, who wasn’t with him and his father on the most recent visit, will make a solo trip to the Plains on Thursday. That’s according to Cain. I’m not big into reading tea leaves to determine college choices, but that has to be a fairly promising sign for the Tigers.

Cain told SEC Country he doesn’t have a return visit set, but he hopes to make it back soon. Surely mom’s impression of the place will have a persuasive role.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't recall any recruit's mom visiting without the player before this case. Interesting, and unless I'm wrong, a first.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to sign him and another back named Abel, then our backfield would consist of Cain and Abel.;D

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

We need to sign him and another back named Abel, then our backfield would consist of Cain and Abel.;D

A great comeback for this but I’m gonna  hold my tongue!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also love that we again see what Nix can do for our class already with George and now Noah. We have a lot working for us in this case. I don't think he will be able to snatch Clay Webb away from Bammer but  he will be a big help for others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Also love that we again see what Nix can do for our class already with George and now Noah. We have a lot working for us in this case. I don't think he will be able to snatch Clay Webb away from Bammer but  he will be a big help for others.

I was just getting ready to say.... Wish Nix could influence Webb like he has others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LKEEL75 said:

I was just getting ready to say.... Wish Nix could influence Webb like he has others.

Yeah I admire his efforts but it will be to no avail.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

We need to sign him and another back named Abel, then our backfield would consist of Cain and Abel.;D

I'm afraid that ultimately those two wouldn't be able to coexist🤔...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fredst said:

I'm afraid that ultimately those two wouldn't be able to coexist🤔...

Image result for murderball gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 8:39 AM, Mikey said:

I don't recall any recruit's mom visiting without the player before this case. Interesting, and unless I'm wrong, a first.

Quick, someone get @Momma Worm a ride to campus! Time for some serious mom recruiting.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:
23 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Also love that we again see what Nix can do for our class already with George and now Noah. We have a lot working for us in this case. I don't think he will be able to snatch Clay Webb away from Bammer but  he will be a big help for others.

I was just getting ready to say.... Wish Nix could influence Webb like he has others.

Can't say he's not trying. Webb has said that he is recruiting him hard and Nix has said he's one of his top targets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 8:39 AM, Mikey said:

I don't recall any recruit's mom visiting without the player before this case. Interesting, and unless I'm wrong, a first.

I don't recall this happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now