2019 4* RB Noah Cain (Penn St.)

Zeek

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

Kid runs very strong and is not afraid of contact.

Agreed, he has a good forward body lean and keeps pumping his legs the entire time. Seems a little slow to be a big play guy based off his Junior highlights but he looks like a patient punishing runner. Looks like the kind of back who gets better with each carry.

22 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Looks like the kind of back who gets better with each carry.

That's definitely the type we need with Gus coaching.

I guess we were waiting until the it got down to where we were one of the last 5 schools in the country left to offer him.  Going jeti mind trick on him... not gonna be like the rest and offer first, be the last to offer trick 'em up a little

10 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I guess we were waiting until the it got down to where we were one of the last 5 schools in the country left to offer him.  Going jeti mind trick on him... not gonna be like the rest and offer first, be the last to offer trick 'em up a little

Hey now. He has 22 major school offers. Last time I checked there was 65 major schools & sometimes BYU. Lol

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Hey now. He has 22 major school offers. Last time I checked there was 65 major schools & sometimes BYU. Lol

Lol you knew what I meant but Noah hasn't just burst on the scene this year he's been seen as the top back for what? Like 2 years already

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

Lol you knew what I meant but Noah hasn't just burst on the scene this year he's been seen as the top back for what? Like 2 years already

I know. It was a joke.

16 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Going by stars and size, I like Trey Sanders (img) and Quavaris Crouch

Couch is a big back with speed and a top 5 national guy at his position.  I did not see an Auburn offer so he is probably awesome.

15 hours ago, corchjay said:

I like Cain and Deondrick Glass.  

Does not show an AU offer.  He must be really good lol.  I know we have to recruit local and if we go afar we need some type of in with a kid but we should at least offer the top 5 at most positions every year.  What was our in with Dyer at Arkansas other than Gus coached HS in that state before.

I'm not sure what we're looking at for Running Back next year but we might only be taking 1 next year. It seems like we have a pretty loaded group there and could use the recruit slots for other needs. If we were looking at another Running Back then I would think Trey Sanders would be an interesting target if the two are remotely friendly to one another. A lot of times it helps to have a teammate with you and getting the #1 and #2 RB isn't a terrible situation.

He reminds me a little bit of Tre Mason. It could make for a nice combo in a couple of years, Cain and Gatewood in the backfield.

I would like to see AU land another top 5, elite RB next class. We'll play against three or four of those type guys in the ua and UGA games alone, next year.

Archived