4* PF Babatunde Akingbola Commits to AU

Maverick.AU

Beef him up a little bit and looks ready to go....happy to  have him on the way...... 

41 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Kabooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!! 

ok aujeff where was this excitement for bo nix yesterday?!  COME ON MAN!!! if Bam gets this boom from you then bo deserves a nuclear blast!!!!!!! lol

also WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is how you keep the momentum going in all aspects of the program on and off the floor!!! LOVE IT!!!! So happy our legendary start resulted in a big time commit! LETS GO!!!!!!! BRUCE FOREVER! Lifetime contract! NEVER LEAVES!!!!!!!! 

H44ydXe.gif

Just now, fredst said:

F4F14B20-3136-45A4-9FD6-1A4AFC6E1C22.gif

MR Fred, got you some creedance clearwater revival going do we now with THE DUDE?! lol

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

MR Fred, got you some creedance clearwater revival going do we now with THE DUDE?! lol

Thinking of drinking a White Russian ?....

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Thinking of drinking a White Russian ?....

the due ALWAYS abides to that!!! that is how you celebrate a big time commit baby!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! WAR EAGLE!

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

The announcers in this highlight video are funny.  I thought he was going to say something besides "shot" on the last block. Lol I think this is how @GwillMac6 would call games...

https://twitter.com/SUVtv/status/929868698671751168

Hahaha "OUDDA HEEUH GET DAT SHI....OT OUDDA HEEUH!"

11 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

Heck yeah!   WDE!

Nobody packs your lunch like Babatu....

I'ma let you finish but "Nobody packs your lunch like Mamadou" is the best sign at a game I've seen!

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

ok aujeff where was this excitement for bo nix yesterday?!  COME ON MAN!!! if Bam gets this boom from you then bo deserves a nuclear blast!!!!!!! lol

This is different. This committed recruit assuages my fears that Bruce wasn’t in Auburn’s plans in the future or vice versa. 

33 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

This is different. This committed recruit assuages my fears that Bruce wasn’t in Auburn’s plans in the future or vice versa. 

I'd give this 2 likes if I could for the fantastic usage of "assuages"

Looking at the highlight on 247 shows him pretty impressive on D.  6-8 220 should beef up a fair amount in the weight room.  Did not see much offense on the highlight.  Is he pretty decent on that end of the floor as well?

9 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Looking at the highlight on 247 shows him pretty impressive on D.  6-8 220 should beef up a fair amount in the weight room.  Did not see much offense on the highlight.  Is he pretty decent on that end of the floor as well?

Archived