The Other Side of Oprah?

DKW 86

The idea of Oprah running does not appeal to me, but not for the reasons you provided here. Don't know where it came from but it looks like a mental midget typed it out.

No, my problem is that she's been one of the greatest purveyors of psuedoscience since she's been on air. Imagine Surgeon General Mehmet Oz pushing the benefits of Reiki and chiropractic as a practical alternative to, you know, actual medicine. Imagine Secretary of Health and Human Services Gwyneth Paltrow pushing her "Goop" and pushing vaccine denialism.

20 hours ago, AUDub said:

The idea of Oprah running does not appeal to me, but not for the reasons you provided here. Don't know where it came from but it looks like a mental midget typed it out.

No, my problem is that she's been one of the greatest purveyors of psuedoscience since she's been on air. Imagine Surgeon General Mehmet Oz pushing the benefits of Reiki and chiropractic as a practical alternative to, you know, actual medicine. Imagine Secretary of Health and Human Services Gwyneth Paltrow pushing her "Goop" and pushing vaccine denialism.

That is true AND hysterically funny. 

Folks this was just a meme on FB and I posted it truly just to see the comments. Its not 100% true. But it does provide talking points that no one had discussed about her ...likely? run for President. The spacey pseudo-science stuff is just as you said.

Archived