2018 or 2019 Grad Transfer OT Calvin Anderson

ellitor

4 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

Agreed. Hope he can do it before the season begins. I still think he is a take.

Definitely a take.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/23/2018 at 2:47 PM, Randman5000 said:

This guy is too smart to play football. :laugh:

Too smart to play at bammer, but just the right smarts for the chance to play at the state's premier academic school!

On 1/18/2018 at 8:53 AM, SumterAubie said:

I am reminded of a banty rooster every time I see a pic of coach Grimes.

With 10 inch spurs....he can grill a player with the best of them and make them like it.

Nice to see ***No NAME CALLING OF ANY KIND TO ANY CURRENT OR FORMER PLAYERS OR COACHES*** Hand trying to steal a OL recruit from AU. Check his Twitter.  

7 minutes ago, aucosby said:

Nice to see ***No NAME CALLING OF ANY KIND TO ANY CURRENT OR FORMER PLAYERS OR COACHES*** Hand trying to steal a OL recruit from AU. Check his Twitter.  

Texas was recruiting him before we were and before they got Hand so there's nothing wrong with it. Also stop with the name calling! AUFamily has rules. Abide by them please.

2 minutes ago, aucosby said:

Did not realize this board was so sensitive. 

We are adults here. Act like it please.

On 1/25/2018 at 9:24 AM, autigeremt said:

With 10 inch spurs....he can grill a player with the best of them and make them like it.

Reminds me a bit of Joe Pesche or however you spell his name. I can see coach Grimes yanking on a face mask of a 6-6 300 lb lineman putting the fear of God into his terrified eyes.  I bet the players love him and respect him is if he was 6-8 and 350 lbs. The pic of Coach Grimes beside Mr. Anderson is priceless!

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Word was Texas was the leak. Not AU.

Weird. I thought I read on here that it was on Auburn's end. Ohhhhhhh well. 

2 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Weird. I thought I read on here that it was on Auburn's end. Ohhhhhhh well. 

You might be right in part. @GwillMac6 said in a different thread he read someone from Texas saying it was leaked. Can't remember if he said that guy said AU or Texas. Then Bigbird replied saying there was a certain Texas coach that would do something like that.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

You might be right in part. @GwillMac6 said in a different thread he read someone from Texas saying it was leaked. Can't remember if he said that guy said AU or Texas. Then Bigbird replied saying there was a certain Texas coach that would do something like that.

yah Chip Brown said the leak was on AU's end. TIFWIW.

53 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

For those who don't know, Chip Brown also said his sources told him A&M would never go to the SEC. 

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

6 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

For those who don't know, Chip Brown also said his sources told him A&M would never go to the SEC. 

So it was a Texas leak. Got it!

Where on the line would we want him? Really want this young man to come to Auburn!

39 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Where on the line would we want him? Really want this young man to come to Auburn!

Tackle as it says in the thread title.

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Tackle as it says in the thread title.

I meant left or right though. He's a massive player, I know sometimes they'll move big boys into the inside.

18 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I meant left or right though. He's a massive player, I know sometimes they'll move big boys into the inside.

May depends how Tega develops.

8 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

this is true I heard him say it on a talk show.

Don't know much about the recruitiment, but after listening to Anderson's interview I can say for certain he's one of the most intelligent recruits I've ever heard. Very polished as a person. 

28 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Don't know much about the recruitiment, but after listening to Anderson's interview I can say for certain he's one of the most intelligent recruits I've ever heard. Very polished as a person. 

Yup, just a little too thin coming out of high school. I love grad transfers. They may be only here for a short amount of time but proven winners are good stop-gap solutions while young players develop.

Archived