Hugh Freeze

RunInRed

On 1/18/2018 at 4:02 PM, keesler said:

My goodness, I'm not sure if people on here are serious or not? 

You know the Auburn Family doesn't mess around when it comes to Updykes.  

And it's all true...

• At LSU, an academic fraud scandal emerged in the football program under then-coach Nick Saban in 2001-02. Emmert oversaw an investigation into the allegations made by a university instructor that eventually acknowledged five minor and isolated violations and declared most of the claims "unfounded."

Emmert even met on LSU's behalf with the NCAA, which accepted LSU's findings. But after Emmert decided to leave LSU in 2004, a witness testified in a deposition that the instructor was telling the truth and that the problems were far more systemic than the school admitted, even extending to grades being changed for football players, according to court records.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Locksley officially promoted to OC. Phewwwww.

Take a deep breath, there's always the Co-OC title to hand out. 

On 1/18/2018 at 3:02 PM, keesler said:

My goodness, I'm not sure if people on here are serious or not? 

I think my Momma drove home the "Golden Rule" way too far into me.

Scary isn’t it ? No clue what I just read . Glad to see freeze not at Bama though . 

I am betting this was requirement for contract that he is about to sign with UAt.  Has to start the apology tour before getting on campus with all the other coaching rejects.  I was listening to radio yesterday and they were almost bragging about how many coaches had been suspended\fired from their job and were hired in Turdtown.

2 hours ago, keesler said:

I think Hugh could make millions as a Joel Osteen type guy. This could be his ticket.

4 hours ago, Barnacle said:

I think Hugh could make millions as a Joel Osteen type guy. This could be his ticket.

I watched it, he is a very good, he's engaging and well spoken.  

I am by nature a doubting Thomas, actions speak louder than words to me and I always want to see the "proof" before I give someone the benefit of doubt.  But after watching that broadcast, I do have a sense of compassion for Hugh and I do believe he had a problem he was working through.  He just hated the personal issues he and his wife/family were working on had to go viral like they did.   

What's so weird, is I can't recall having heard one peep out of Houston Nutt or his lawyer (Mars) since the crap hit the fan and HF resigned.  It may not be true, but i looks like Nutt wanted to destroy the man's career and his image.  :dunno:

24 minutes ago, keesler said:

I watched it, he is a very good, he's engaging and well spoken.  

I am by nature a doubting Thomas, actions speak louder than words to me and I always want to see the "proof" before I give someone the benefit of doubt.  But after watching that broadcast, I do have a sense of compassion for Hugh and I do believe he had a problem he was working through.  He just hated the personal issues he and his wife/family were working on had to go viral like they did.   

What's so weird, is I can't recall having heard one peep out of Houston Nutt or his lawyer (Mars) since the crap hit the fan and HF resigned.  It may not be true, but i looks like Nutt wanted to destroy the man's career and his image.  :dunno:

From everything I heard, his behaviors were well known among the staff and those close to the program, and Freeze would continue to preach his message and present his persona to the team and the public. Scary thing about guys like Freeze is they are top notch communicators and salesmen. They know exactly what people want to hear. I hope "repentant Hugh" isn't just another mask that he's throwing on. 

Archived