Trump: Before becoming a Republican

DKW 86

I want to tell you how I really really feel about all this.

Cheeto was just working the marketing/networking thing. He doesnt believe a word of this. He bought influence for the sake of influence. 

It is very very very funny to watch those that are just waiting on the next check. I dont think this is what MLK had in mind. If your opinion of someone is based on $$$, then you are just a cash whore, nothing more. 

Trump was just buying influence. He has been the same fraud for 30 years. Why it took now for some to see it speaks volumes about the idiocy of the Cult of Celebrity we have in America. Being a celebrity just means you are well known. It doesnt mean you are a good person nor well informed on any issue. We might as well have elected a Kardashian.

16 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I want to tell you how I really really feel about all this.

Cheeto was just working the marketing/networking thing. He doesnt believe a word of this. He bought influence for the sake of influence. 

It is very very very funny to watch those that are just waiting on the next check. I dont think this is what MLK had in mind. If your opinion of someone is based on $$$, then you are just a cash whore, nothing more. 

Trump was just buying influence. He has been the same fraud for 30 years. Why it took now for some to see it speaks volumes about the idiocy of the Cult of Celebrity we have in America. Being a celebrity just means you are well known. It doesnt mean you are a good person nor well informed on any issue. We might as well have elected a Kardashian.

Agree wholeheartedly about Trump. The case about Trump's apartment discrimination had been out there for decades. 

Trump-and-Jesse-Jackson.jpg

american-religious-leader-and-political-

It's why I keep the Trump, Bill and Hillary Clinton picture. It was ok  for Jackson, Sharpton, the Clintons, Bloomberg, and countless others to rub elbows at fancy parties and big social gatherings over the years. But the minute a run of the mill average person decides to vote for him, it's considered a despicable act by the same people who rubbed elbows, played golf, went to Trump's wedding and so forth.

Archived